Chapter ~ 14

🎶I WANNA DAN-DAN-DAN-DAN-DANCE

WOW FANTASTIC BABY!🎶

Y/n and Taehyung were jamming to Big Bang's 'Fantastic baby' in the midst of cleaning their messy and dusty living room which had been ignored for weeks.

They say playing music boosts you up to work faster but these two were jamming so much that they have forgotten about the cleaning.

🎶BOOMSHAKALAKA

BOOMSHAKALAKA🎶

Taehyung sang while standing up on the couch dancing, oh so weirdly which made Y/n laugh her head off as it was quite entertaining to watch.

"T-Tae -- hahaha-- s-stop-- hahaha" Y/n who had her hands on her knees managed to say between laughs.

He stopped and laughed along with her when the song ended. The way she laughed made him look at her in amusement.

Happiness is what Taehyung felt. He was happy that he was the cause of her laugh.

Beautiful.

Taehyung immediately widened his eyes when he realised what he had thought.

"Why are your eyes wide?" Y/n asked looking at him weirdly.

Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders.

"We have a little more to finish!" Y/n huffed and sighed having all her energy drained by laughing.

"Let's finish--" Taehyung was cut off when his phone started ringing.

Fishing it out from his jean pocket he read the caller ID and it was non other than Eunha.

Why is she calling me? He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" was the first thing he said when he accepted the call.

"Where?"

That's when he remembered that he had plans with her today.

"I'm coming" he said and hung up.

I totally forgot. Taehyung thought.

"Y/n I forgot. I have to meet Eunha today" he said looking at her with guilt.

"Oh, so what are you waiting for? Hurry and go" she said.