Chapter ~ 16

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

I couldn't concentrate on what the professor was saying in class cuz my mind was thinking about Taehyung.

Ever since that day he has been acting strange- like in a weird way... It seems like he is growing distant from me.

What happened?

What is wrong with him?

Did I do anything wrong?

Thoughts clouded in my head as I tried to think of the past things I did, for him to act like this. But there were none.

Just then the bell rings breaking my thoughts off as I shook my head.

"Y/n are you alright?" Jungkook who was seated beside me looked at me in concern.

"I'm okay Kookie!" I smiled not wanting to trouble him with my thoughts.

"Okay, if there's anything don't hesitate to talk to me alright?" He smiled softly and I nod mirroring his smile.

"Ah! I have to meet the professor, so I won't be joining you for break." He said as he slung his backpack on his shoulder.

"Oh no problem!" I said and he waved before walking the opposite direction of the cafeteria.

Stepping into the cafeteria I looked around for Lisa and there she was seated at a table in the corner.

Getting myself a gimbab and a drink I walked towards the table and plopped myself on the chair across her.

"Hey Y/n!" She greeted while eating.

"Hey!" I replied smiling.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"He had to meet the professor so he won't be joining." I said and she hummed.

While she was talking about random things my mind drifted back again to Taehyung's behaviour which resulted in me giving less attention to what she was saying.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Lisa asked probably noticing the lack of response I gave and the little frown I had whenever I was deep in thought.

Though I'm good at giving advice to people, I couldn't give advice to myself.

I needed a person to talk to. It's best to tell Lisa cuz she is good at giving advice too.

"Lisa, it's about Taehyung" I started off and told her about his sudden change of behaviour ever since that day after he saw Jungkook at the coffee shop.

"I tried telling him that I was helping Jungkook but he didn't allow me to and he just walked away." I heaved a big sigh.

"So did you try telling him again?" Lisa questioned taking everything into her head.

"When I went home he wasn't there so I waited till he returned." I said and she gestured me to continue.

"I told him that I was helping Jungkook with his notes cuz he was finding it difficult- but Tae's reaction screamed 'I don't care'. He just shrugged his shoulders and muttered a 'whatever' and left."