00.

Jimin woke up in a strange place, though his vision was blurred still he made use of his hands and began to feel around for anything that could identify where he was, 

He heard loud chattering and voices all over, the sound of a loud switch being flipped echoed in the room and a bright light shined on him.

"AUCTION NUMBER 42! He could be the perfect slave for anything you desire!"

Jimin's eyes snapped open widely, his lips parted slightly as he could now feel the cold breeze hit his bare skin

His heartbeat increased if possible, looking around for some type of way to escape. Though he already knew that wasn't gonna happen considering all the old men that eyes peered at him from across the room and the fact that he was being held in a literal dog cage.

The last thing Jimin could remember is arguing with his parents about their financial situation then 'passing out.'

"He's sixteen years old, He a virgin, plump lips, feminine features, his body is unscarred and he has a nice ass. Lets start the bidding at 1 million!" Loud cheers throughout the entire room were heard, everyone wanted him, they desired him.

But with all that desire, Jimin was disgusted. Human auctions? Slavery?

"1.5 million!" An old man yelled out from the crowd.

Jimin's body shivered, the thought of being sold to a random stranger (or being sold at all) made him rethink his life decisions.

Foster care didn't seem so bad now. He wished to scream for help and struggle but his body refused.

And besides, who would save him? They're all here for him.

"2 million!" Another person yelled. "Do I hear 3 million?"

"4.5 million!" It was the old geaser again.

"10 million!" More people started yelling as the bids got higher.

"20 million!" More peopled bid, wanting Jimin much more after actually admiring his beauty and worth.

"40 million!"

"70 million!"

"150 million!" As the bids continued they ended up getting as high as 250 million.

"270 million!" The old geaser yelled and smirked evilly at Jimin.

Jimin couldn't move at all, only his eyes that scanned the room, his eyes made contact with his parents, they were standing on the side.

They did sell him, his eyes watered even more, how can two people be so evil? The people that gave him life also had sold him for money.

His heart hurt.

___

"Why should I have to waste my money on this piece of trash?"

"Yoongi. Think about it, If Mr.Wang gets him he would have been better off dying, you know what he does to his slaves" Namjoon tried to convince his friend.

"300 million!" Voices yelled.

"He looks so weak and pathetic, and he's also very young. the young ones are the stupidest, why don't you buy him?"

"I don't want a slave, I have a boyfriend. I have Jin."

"Fine, but I want him to stay in order or else he's dead."

"I'll make sure that he knows."

___

"Do I hear 400 million?" the auctioneer asked, "600 million!"