10.

sorry it took so long
___

Taehyung was absolutely devastated, Its been a week and Jeongguk still hadn't came back. After the small argument with Yoongi he didn't go back there to find him although he wanted to badly.

Taehyung's whole world felt gloomy without the bunny tooth boy around him all day long. He did plan to call Namjoon and explain himself before he got murdered by the elder.

But before he did that he had to talk with his baby, Jeongguk. So he got dressed and went back to Yoongi palace.

Last time Taehyung was at the palace him and Yoongi left on a disagreement, but this wasn't for him but for Jeongguk. The limo pulled up at the palace, the driver stepping out to open the door for Taehyung.

"Please go get Jeongguk to come out, tell him I want to have a private conversation." The royal guard nodded and went to inform Jeongguk. A few minutes of waiting the older saw him walk out of the palace, the sunlight showing his puffy red face. 

Taehyung almost burst out in tears seeing the love of his life in such conditions, he could tell the younger had been crying a lot. "What is it Taehyung?" Jeongguk asked, his voice sounding broken.

"I'm sorry, for everything I said and did to you. I get so mad sometimes when I feel you don't trust me and that still isn't an excuse for what I said. I love you baby, I will always. Forgive me just this once?"

Jeongguk bit his lip. "Fine, but no kisses or cuddles until I'm ready."

____

Jimin was sad Jeongguk went home, yet happy that he was better now. He knew he wouldn't be able to have a friend anymore.

The young male prepared Yoongi's bed since he was coming to sleep in 15 minutes, well that's what he was told. Sighing softly while he fluffed the pillow, he missed his brother and being free. Right now he'd be at the markets saying hi to his favorite people, maybe reading a book or helping his brother and family with the shop.

He was so in his thoughts he forget he was suppose to be organizing the room.  Yoongi came in the room earlier than expected so when the door suddenly opened, Jimin jumped back a little in shock. "S-Sorry," He said and tried to leave the room but was stopped.

"Don't go to sleep, help the maid clean up." He said and sat in his chair by the little bookshelf.
Jimin nodded just wanting to leave, always fearful near the man. God, how he missed being around Jeongguk.

"Jimin! Please take these towels to the laundry room and put them in the blue basket okay?" One of the maids asked, Jimin nodded taken the wet towels to the room she had pointed at. When he entered the room he spotted the blue basket instantly, placing the towels neatly inside. He took the basket and sat it on top the the washer, he noticed sun rays shining down in the room.

An unguarded window was right in front of him, no bars, unlocked, not too high. He had a chance at escaping, he could finally be free. Jimin felt his stomach twisting at the thought of being caught. But this was his chance, he had to find his brother and escape but Jihyun was still hurt. He wanted him to heal so then they could run free.

Jimin left the laundry room and continued to help clean up, making a plan in his head for them to escape together. It was quite obvious that if he was to make it out that window guards would see so somehow and someway,

He had to make sure the guards weren't on duty the day he planned to escape. It was a lot the male would have to do in order for the plan to actually work. He decided to take a break from all the thinking and planning and to just rest after they finished cleaning, which would actually take a little while.

__

sorry it's so short, wanted to get something out