07.

Yoongi looked at them both and suddenly felt guilty, he wasn't THAT evil.

"Forget it, I'll choose a different punishment, put him back and bring his brother." Yoongi turned around, walking back with his guards.

Jimin mentally thanked Jihyun for coming even though he didn't know that it was him about to get executed.

The guards dismissed the people all expect Jihyun, they freed Jiminand took him back to the van along with Jihyun. Once they shut the doors and got in the car to start it Jimin started crying.

"I-I'm such a-a horrible brother" Jimin hugged him, crying into his shoulders. "I-I don't want y-you to be involved with my problems"

Jihyun wiped away his tears. "No you aren't, I should've noticed sooner that something was wrong when you were suddenly gone"

"A-Auction, they sold me at an auction" Jimin sniffled, trying to stop himself from crying in front of Jihyun. "We have to leave this place, I can't do it anymore"

"Hyung?" Jihyun pulled away from the hug with Jimin, wiping his tears again. "Y-Yes?" He looked at him, smiling a bit when he wiped his tear away.

"Happy birthday" Jihyun grinned and kissed Jimin's forehead. "You were born on the same day too you dummy, happy birthday"

"Will you escape here?" He looked at Jimin. It was a good thing that the people driving couldn't hear them or else it would be bad, or could they?

"I- I want to" Jimin looked down. "If I do, everyone I love..they'll hurt you" He grabbed his hand, holding it tightly. "I'm willing to suffer so you'll be okay, I don't know what I would do if they hurt you"

Jihyun shook his head. "You're so stupidly nice, what happened to every man for himself?"

The car stopped making them both fall over. "Ouch" Jimin whimpered and the doors opened, the light hitting their perfect faces.

"Hand in front of you, both of you." They both put their hands in front of him, getting cuffed. They were leading back into the mansion that Jimin hated so much.

[A/N] Short chapter, I wanted to write more but my brain wont work and I dont wanna write something crappy