01.

WARNING: This chapter includes mentions of rape

____

It was morning time, Jimin had to wake Yoongi for breakfast like he was taught. No, Jimin still wasn't comfortable being here, but what could he do? He had found out yesterday that this man was the prince. The unknown prince of course.

"Master, please wake up" Jimin lightly shook Yoongi, gasping when Yoongi pulled him on-top of him still asleep, "Hoseok-ah" He moaned.

Jimin face heated up, never being this close to someone, he didn't understand why Yoongi was moaning Hoseok's name. "You could have been mine," He realized he was sleep talking.

"M-Master," Jimin nearly shouted, nervousness and confusion in his tone. Yoongi's eyes shot open, "Why are you touching me."

Jimin immediately got up, "I-I was t-trying to wake you f-for breakfast, b-but you pulled me down..t-then you.."

"Then I what? Hurry and speak " Jimin face heated up more. "Y-You moaned Hoseok's n-name and said h-he could h-have been y-yours"

Yoongi put his hand on his forehead. "Shit, get out" He sat up and pointed towards the door. Jimin instantly left the room and went to the dining room with Hoseok.

"Is Yoongi awake?" Hoseok approached Jimin with a smile."Y-Yes sir, but he w-wont come o-out probably.."

"I'll go get him then, You can start eating If you'd like, and oh, please call me Hoseok." Hoseok smiled at him and went to get Yoongi.

[Later]

Jimin has been waiting for Hoseok or Yoongi to come, it had passed thirty minutes. He decided that he would check on to and to see what was wrong, He walked up to the door and leaned in.

"Why?! Why can't we atleast try to be together?!" He heard the prince yell.

"Yoongi, I'm married! You know that!" Hoseok.

"You can get a fucking divorce! If you loved me you would get a divorce!"

Jimin listened to their conversation in shock.

"Yoongi please listen to me-" Hoseok was cut off. "No! You say you're trying but you aren't! You don't love me admit it, I see how happy you are with her!" He had so much pain in his voice.

"Listen to me! You know the truth behind this marrige, this-"

Jimin backed away and slowly went back to the dining room. He didn't want to listen anymore, it wasn't his business.

Soon after Jimin ran away, Hoseok came back. "I'm leaving now Jimin, as much as I would like to stay, I cannot." He smiled. Jimin bowed and bid him farewell, after Hoseok left Jimin went to check on Yoongi.

"M-Master?"

"Come here," Yoongi forcefully grabbed Jimin's arm, He kissed him roughly.

Jimin's face turned red, but he didn't kiss back.

Yoongi pushed Jimin onto the bed, kissing his neck. He marked the younger male who had just realized what was about to happen. "Please don't-"

"Don't resist me," Yoongi said as he began to remove the younger male's clothes.

____

Jimin woke up shivering, His lower body sore, He whimpered in pain and attempted to move, He heard the metal chains move with him against the cold floor. He looked at the chain and tried to take them off.

It was extremely tight, it would leave a bruise on his skin. Bruises. Jimin then recalled the event that happened hours ago.

He remembered screaming, crying, and the amount of pain he was in. He choked out a cry and started sobbing.

A guard that was outside the dungeon room told Jimin to shut his mouth and be quiet.

But Jimin couldn't stop, so the guard opened up the door and lifted Jimin up by his neck. "You don't wanna shut up you dumb bitch?!? You wanna test me?!"

"What are you doing to my property?"