02.

"What are you doing to my property?" Yoongi questioned coming down the steps to the dungeon after hearing Jimin's pleads for help.

"P-Prince Yoongi," The guard let go of Jimin's neck letting him drop to the ground.

"You were touching him, without my permission." The guard instantly bowed. "I'm sorry your majesty, please pardon me for my past act-"

Yoongi let his fist aim for the guard face, he watched as the male fell onto the floor holding onto his jaw. " Your punishment is death."

Jimin's eyes widen in fear, not wanting to be the cause of another's death. He wouldn't be able to bear the guilt.

He began to tear up not wanting the man to be slaughtered, even though he had almost killed him. The other guards were informed to take him to the death room.

Yoongi wandered over to Jimin and looked him in the face with an emotionless expression. Jimin's body shook as he came closer, memories flashing in his mind and the tears falling violently down his face.

"P-Please don't r-rape me agai-"

"Did I give you permission to speak to me?" Yoongi cut him off, annoyed by the younger behavior.

Jimin whimpered and sobbed, what else was the prince expecting 16 to act like after being touched.

"I didn't mean to sexually touch you."

"Y-You raped m-me, I b-begged y-you to s-stop, and now y-you're saying y-you didn't m-mean to? t-that's hard t-to believe"

"I let frustration and anger get the best of me, and who are you to speak to me like that?"

Jimin looked down at the ground not knowing what to say, He didn't even know the answer to that question.

How could a person not know who they are? "Exactly, No one talks back to me like that unless they want to be dead."

"I-I never a-asked to b-be here...I-I was f-forced here a-and you r-raped me, a-all I w-want to d-do is g-go home.."

"I bought you, that means I can do whatever I want with you. Now if you don't shut your mouth I'll have you dead."

"T-Then do it, I'd r-rather be dead than r-raped again, I d-didn't want to have sex with someone I dont even know! I wanted my f-first time w-with someone I would spend my e-entire life with, s-someone who loved me.." He started crying again. "I'm not even legal!"

"Shut the fuck up! You're so fucking annoying!" Yoongi yelled at him.

Jimin stopped making noise but the tears didn't stop, he thought that this was gonna be his new life.

Touched and yelled at, he didn't want that. He didn't want that at all.

But he didn't have a choice. "I expect you to be quiet when I come back," Yoongi went back upstairs leaving Jimin in the dungeon.

Jimin sat down on the floor again, It's like all emotion left his body and depression joined.

Like he knew this would happen as if he knew this was his fate.

(edited)