05.🎂

Today was the day.

The day Jimin turned seventeen, a person should be happy on the day they were born but to Jimin it was the worst day ever.

[Nobody, Yoongi]

"Tell the chef to make extra food today, I have guests." The maid nodded before exiting the room.

Yoongi sighed and got up from the bed, he walked to his closet and opened it

He walked inside and looked around, as he was picking his clothes he suddenly heard Jimin's voice, it sounded soft and sweet.

but he never could hear his voice beside him yelling or screaming, even if he did none of those things he would always stutter.

Even his cries were delicate. "What the hell am I thinking?"

He immediately shook the thoughts that lingered in his head, He picked out something simple.

After getting dressed he went over to his work desk and grabbed his to-do list for today.

To Do;

1.Finish due paperwork.

2. Choose where Jimin will be sleeping.

3. Invite Taehyung and Namjoon for breakfast.

4. Get rest.

5. Enjoy your day.

"Who told Jieun to write these things." He sat the paper back down.

Yoongi sighed and left out of the room. "Where is Jimin?" He asked the guard near his room door.

"He's still in the guest room, sir." Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked to the guest room.

Jimin was sleeping on the bed peacefully, then what was the voice he heard?

Yoongi shrugged and lightly shook him, wiping his hand afterward. "Wake up." He said annoyed.

He slowly opened his eyes, lips parted slightly. He looked like a little child. "Y-Yes?" Jimin sat up rubbing his eyes, trying to get them to focus.

"Get dressed and come downstairs" He turned on his heel and left the room.

Jimin bit his lip and got up, fixing the bed before going into the bathroom to change.

They were all sitting at the dining table after Jimin came down.

"So Yoongi, are you gonna introduce us?" Namjoon asked curiously, looking at Yoongi.

"He's not important. Be patient and wait to eat." Yoongi said coldly not bothering to look at them all.

There was Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, Seokjin, and Hoseok.

The seating was like this;

"Ah, don't be so cold hyung

"Ah, don't be so cold hyung. Jimin tell us about yourself" Taehyung smiled widely at Jimin.

Jimin instantly shook his head. "I-I'm not allowed to do that" He whispered, staring down at the table.

"Exactly. He's only he here to eat, make it bothersome and he will be dismissed."

Hoseok shot a glare at Yoongi. "I understand that you bought him Yoongi but should you really treat him like an animal? It's better for him to be social rather than to not talk to anyone, Jimin I'm giving you permission to talk."

Jimin nodded and bit his lip, it was really becoming a habit.

"Well you already know me Jimin, so I'll let the others go." Hoseok smiled.

Yoongi didn't say anything, He sat there quietly controlling his anger.

"I'm Namjoon, friend of Yoongi's. This is Seokjin, He's always by my side when I need him." Namjoon rubbed Jin's back.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you," Jin said and waved, He was quite jealous of how cute Jimin looked.

"Hi Jimin, You already know me" Taehyung grinned. "So I'll just introduce you to Jungkook, My lovely soulmate."

Jungkook bit his inner lip, "H-Hello" He mumbled shyly. "Nice to meet you all."

The maids came in with their food, they neatly sat them down and bowed before leaving.

"It's nice to meet all of you, I hope we all can become friends"

"Hurry up and eat so you can be dismissed," Yoongi said bluntly and proceeded to eat his breakfast.

Jimin nodded and hesitantly started to eat his food, along with everyone else.

[Later, after breakfast]

"Jin, can you and the others go upstairs for a bit? We have some important business to talk about." Namjoon said in a calming tone. Jin nodded, he told Jungkook and Jimin that they were gonna go upstairs for a while. The three went to the upstairs living room.

"Let's tell Jimin about ourselves, okay Kookie?" Jin said, easing up the awkward silence between them.

"There's really nothing special about me.." Jungkook mumbled quietly. "Oh come on! I know you, Kook, you're so hyper" Jin hit his arm. Jimin watched as the two bickered, giggling a little. This was the first time he laughed since he was taken. They both turned their heads and looked at Jimin after hearing his sweet soft giggles.

"He giggled!" Jin exclaimed, looking back at Jungkook. "I have ears dummy" Jungkook covered his mouth, not meaning to call him a dummy. "You're so lucky I don't have my fly swatter!"

Jimin's face flushed red in embarrassment.  "Let's all be great friends" Jin put his hands together.

Jimin nodded and smiled. "Thank you for being so kind to me, I've never knew what it was like to have friends"

"Well now you have us" Jungkook said and grinned. "So, what is Yoongi hyung like?" He asked.

"Mean, very very mean. " Both Jungkook and Jin laughed. "We know"

"How old are you? when is your birthday?" Jin was the one to ask this time.

Jimin had almost forgotten. "Today is my birthday, I turned seventeen" He mumbled, not really excited.

"Happy birthday!" Jin and Jungkook said in unison.

[Yoongi, Afternoon]

They heard Jin and Jungkook saying happy birthday. It's his birthday? Yoongi stood up from the table. "Please excuse me," He went to the upstairs living room.

Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin were laughing after hearing Jin's jokes that he claimed to be amazing. Jimin found them all hilarious, while Jungkook luaghed and smiled seeing Jimin happy, knowing somewhat of what he was going through.

They were all having fun until someone spoke.

"Whose birthday is today?" Yoongi asked, looking at the three. As soon as Yoongi was in the room Jimin's mood dropped and the happiness that was once in his eyes were gone again.