06.

"Whose birthday is today?" Yoongi asked. Jin and Jungkook looked at Jimin who hesitantly raised his hand.

"And why didn't you tell me? " He said, slightly pissed. "I-I didn't wanna bother you with something as stupid as my birthday.." Jimin mumbled.

"Prince, I mean Yoongi, you can't be mad at him for this." Jin said firmly, although Yoongi was the prince he allowed Jin to speak informally with him along with the rest of them, besides Jimin.

"I own him-" Yoongi got cut off when Jimin spoke. "You don't own me" Jimin mumbled quietly but could be heard.

Shocked, Yoongi's eyes widened. "What did you just say?" He raised his hand to slap him but Jungkook grabbed his wrist. "Hyung.."

Jimin flinched at all of the movements towards him. He didn't know where all this confidence he suddenly had came from, He wasn't owned, he owned himself and that's all that went through his head.

Jungkook let go when Yoongi calmed down. "Don't you ever talk back to me like that again."

"Or what? you gonna kill me? please do, I've been wanting to die my whole life it would be such an amazing feeling to die!" Jimin started running, he didn't know where he was going but he didn't wanna stop.

He ran past the dining area, the kitchen, and he somehow made into a garden. It was very beautiful.

What he didn't know is that there were two guards out there, that was now holding him with their spears.

"I'm so gonna die today" He cheered. "I hated these sixteen years it was a big waste anyways, do me a favor and kill me now okay?" Jimin said to the guard who looked disgusted with him.

Yoongi came outside to the garden with Hoseok and Namjoon. "Execute him, public execution." Yoongi said without hesitating.

Jimin's eyes widened, an execution was enough but in public?!

"Hyung, what did he do?!" Hoseok asked/yelled. "Disrespectful, talking back after I gave him a warning."

"Spare him, give him another chance," Namjoon said calmly.

"Don't spare me, Prince Yoongi is a disgusting rapist who should be dethroned and killed" Jimin spat out.

Yoongi simply walked away while Hoseok and Namjoon stood there in shock, not believing the words that came out of Jimin's mouth.

They had nothing else to say, there was nothing they could do to save him anymore.

[Public execution, 10/13/18]

"Let him go he's just a child!" Many people yelled, but they didn't do anything to stop them besides yell.

"Silence! This brat was disrespectful to the prince even after he gave him a chance!" One of the guards yelled.

Jimin scanned the crowd with a smile on his face until he saw his little brother and parents.

"J-Jihyun"

Jihyun was in tears, he had no clue that his parents sold Jimin, and why they were now living large. They told him Jimin went far away to get a higher education and that his father had gotten a raise.

Of course, he didn't believe that because they never liked Jimin.

Jimin and Jihyun had a great bond, and for him to see Jimin about to lose his life made him go crazy.

"DON'T KILL MY BROTHER!" Jihyun yelled, trying to fight the guards surrounding him. What would a twelve-year-old do to these strong big men? nothing besides anger them.

Yoongi looked at Jihyun, was he really Jimin's brother, why was this never mentioned to him?

"Are you really gonna kill this little boy's brother right in front of him?!" More people started getting mad and disagreeing to this execution.

Jimin started regretting everything, he didn't want to die. He wanted to be there for his brother, he wanted to take care of him.

Tears filled both the boys eyes as they looked at each other, Jimin was restrained from making any physical movements.

Yoongi looked at them both and suddenly felt guilty, he wasn't THAT evil.

--

I did not check any spelling errors so please bear with me sksk

There's a QnA so make sure to go back and ask some questions, I think I end it after two more chapters.