1

On the planet Rico, the mother alien was checking on her son, who was scratched badly by one of those creatures that appeared out of nowhere. After that attack, the glowing meteor fell out of the planet's orbit and it crashed on the planet, Earth. After the mother used a little ray blast to heal her son's wounds, he was up and full of energy again. "Babadaba doo!" said the baby alien as he hugged his mother and she smiled at her son.

But then, a dark purple vortex appeared and an alien looking dog with a gold collar appeared. He was walking on his hind legs and he looked directly at the mother and baby alien and smiled menacingly. "I heard that something of mine crashed on this planet! I'm here to take it back!" said the dog alien as he walked closer to the mother and baby alien. "Babadadabada!" said the mother alien as she got angry and protected her son. "Hand over the meteor and I might let you live! Those pups tags are going into the Ultimate Collar! So I can destroy the universe!" said the dog alien as the mother got mad and told her son to go to the space station. "Fine! We'll do this the hard way!" said the dog alien as he punched the mother alien and she was sent flying through the space station.

The baby alien then ran as fast as he could to the space station but the dog alien leaped in the air and he created a massive shockwave that sent the baby alien flying. The dog alien then grabbed a piece of the planet and made a very sharp weapon and he stabbed the baby alien through the chest and he collapsed. "Don't worry little one. A change is coming to the universe. A big change!" said the dog alien as he ripped off the baby alien's tracker tag detected where the Mighty Pup tags were. He turned it on and it showed that the pup tags were at a planet called Earth. "Whoever has those pup tags, you will die!" said the dog alien as he formed another vortex and he warped away.