3

Rubble got back to his feet and looked at his mecha suit, which wasn't glowing hello any more and he noticed that the Mighty Pup tag that gave him super strength was gone. "What happened?" said Rubble as he noticed that Katie was not breathing. "Katie? Katie?! KATIE?!!" said Rubble as he went to check on her and he saw a giant piece of glass through her stomach. "Oh my god! What am I gonna do?!" said Rubble as he got in his digger and drove back to the lookout. Katie's lifeless then started to form into ashes and fly away into the wind.

Rubble made it back to the lookout and noticed that Ryder and the pups were still outside, practicing their powers. He walked over to them and they noticed that his mecha suit was almost completely destroyed. "Rubble! What happened?!" said Ryder. "I went to help Katie find Cali. And then some vortex appeared and a dog looking alien by the name of Drago attacked Katie and I. He was wearing this golden collar and he beat me down and took my pup tag. I don't have super strength anymore." said Rubble as he whimpered. "And you said his name was Drago?" said Rocky. "Yeah. And when he took my pup tag, he said, "One down. Five to go!" like he's coming after all of us." said Rubble.

"Well if he does, we're ready for him! You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!" said Chase as everyone smiled at this. "But I don't know how I'm going to help without my super strength." said Rubble as he looked sad again. "I'm gonna help build your suit again Rubble. That way you won't need the Mighty Pup tag to activate it." said Rocky. "Thanks Rocky." said Rubble as he smiled again. "I just hope whoever this Drago guy is, isn't too dangerous and that we can stop him." said Skye a little nerve-wracking. "Don't worry Skye. Like Ryder always said." said Chase. "No job is too big and no pup is too small!" said Ryder as they went inside to help Rubble with his mecha suit.

A vortex appeared outside of the lookout and Drago stepped out and used the tracker and it showed that the Mighty Pup tags were inside of this lookout building. "There they are!" said Drago as he started walking to the lookout.