11

Drago put the last Mighty Pup tag into the Ultimate Collar and a rainbow glow appeared and Drago felt some pain in his body, but then he felt power. "And now, to end the universe!" said Drago as another vortex appeared and he was about to go through it, but Ryder flew at him and tackled him to the side. Ryder started to punch Drago in the face and his hands turned into metallic hammers again and he pounded Drago on the head and on the stomach. Drago swung his hand around to try and hit Ryder but he was using his jet clusters to fly away from him and his hands turned into ray guns and he blasted Drago over and over again.

Drago was down once again and Ryder turned his hand into a really sharp metallic knife. He stabbed Drago constantly in the stomach and chest and he tried to do it again, but Drago grabbed his arm and he ripped the knife off and stabbed Ryder in the stomach. "Ryder!" said all the pups as they ran at Drago but he used the super strength to punch the ground and it launched them back.

Drago looked down on Ryder and said, "I gotta give it to you kid, you put up a great fight. And for that, only half of the universe will die!" said Drago as he pulled the knife out and stabbed Ryder in the chest this time. "Little boy, I hope they remember you, and your pups." said Drago as another vortex appeared and he vanished once again. The pups got back to their feet and they ran to their owner, who was in pain and had a metallic knife through his chest.

Ryder was coughing and the pups were staying close to their owner. "Ryder, please don't go. Don't do this to us!" said Skye as she started crying. All the pups started to shed tears, their owner was no longer breathing, he was gone. All the pups then howled in rhythm and in sadness, Ryder, their owner and their best friend, was gone.

But the next thing everyone knew is that Jake's hand had disintegrated. "Jake?" said Everest as Jake completely dissolved into ashes and blew into the wind. Almost everyone in Adventure Bay was disintegrating, except for the pups and the kids. "Grandpa?!" said Alex as Mr. Porter disintegrated as well. "What's happening?!" said Mayor Goodway as she and Chickaletta disintegrated as well.

All the pups were still sitting by their owner and then Ryder started to disintegrate as well. Their owner was truly gone and the pups were sadder then before. "What do we do now Chase?" said Rocky. Their leader said nothing but walked away. "We go home. There's nothing we can do." said Chase as he put his head down and started walking. The pups followed their leader and they began to walk home.

Another vortex appeared in a different planet, and Drago appeared once again and he just sat down on a throne. "It is done." said Drago as he closed his eyes, knowing that he did what he said he was going to do.

Mighty Pups: Ultimate War

Written and published by GDTrey

The Mighty Pups will return..