8

The pups looked down and noticed that Drago was moving his hand and the next thing they knew, they were being lifted up in the air with the telekinesis power. "You just don't get it, do you?!" said Drago as he got back to his feet. "None of you are worthy of these powers! You don't have what it takes! The meteor chose you for a reason. But the thing is, you don't even know what that reason is!" said Drago as he pulled Skye closer with the telekinesis. "Leave her alone!" said Chase as he tried to break out of the telekinesis.

Skye got scared when she got closer to Drago and he just smiled and took the pup tag from her. "You're first!" said Drago as he grabbed Skye's arm and started dragging her to the edge of a cliff. "It's such a shame knowing that you can't do anything without your pack with the jet wings. Goodbye!" said Drago as he threw Skye off the cliff. Skye was screaming of terror, knowing that this was it for her. "NOOOOOOOO!!" said Chase as he somehow broke out of the telekinesis and ran full speed to get to Skye. He successfully avoided Drago and he leaped off the cliff and dove down to try and reach Skye, but he was stopped by the vines of Drago and he pulled him back to the ground.

Drago punched Chase down again and stood over him, smiling menacingly. "You can't die." said Drago as he grabbed Chase by the throat. "Until I have this Mighty Pup tag!" said Drago as he was about to grab it, but was then hit with a ray blast and he was launched away.