4

Drago punched the glass door of the lookout and Ryder and the pups were caught off guard from this. "That's him! That's Drago!" said Rubble. "What are you doing here?!" said Ryder. "Little boy, your pups here have a few things that don't belong to them. And I'm here to take them back!" said Drago as he clenched his fists. Chase stood in front of everyone, proving that he is willing to take this fight, but were the others willing to? Chase looked back at them and nodded and they nodded back and stepped up to where Chase was.

Drago just smiled menacingly and kind of chuckled at this. "Little boy, do you really think that you and your pups stand a chance against me?!" said Drago. "My pups are not afraid of anything! Especially, someone like you!" said Ryder. "Well then, they must be stupid!" said Drago as he charged at Ryder and the pups. Chase used his super speed to run circles around Drago, literally. Skye flew to the air and threw as much whirlwinds at him as she could. Rocky used his telekinesis to lift up part of the floor of the lookout and chucked it at Drago.

This made Drago mad and he caught the piece of floor Rocky threw, and threw it back at him. He then punched Chase quicker than his super speed and it sent him crashing into Skye. Ryder then pressed a button on his pup pad and a yellow mecha-suit appeared and it went around Rubble and he had a suit again. "Let's do this Drago!" said Rubble as he charged at Drago and punched him in the face. That did nothing, but annoy Drago and he punched Rubble and he was sent crashing through the floor of the lookout.

Zuma then started throwing as much tsunamis as he could but Drago grabbed his leg and threw him into Marshall's fire and it washed knocked the water Mighty Pup tag off. "What a shame, you had so much more potential Zuma!" said Drago as he picked up the orange pup tag and put it on the collar around his neck. Zuma and Rubble now has no powers and everyone else was down except for Ryder. Chase and Skye got back to their feet and Drago charged at them but Ryder activated Robo-dog and he hurled into Chase and Skye, taking them away from Drago.

Drago turned back around and he gave Ryder a death glare. "You should not have done that boy!" said Drago as he charged at him but Marshall threw some fireballs at him and then hit hi with some fire breath. Drago started to block but then he used the water power and it washed Marshall's fire away. Drago picked up Marshall and he ripped the fire pup tag off of his collar. "That makes three!" said Drago as he chucked Marshall into Ryder. Drago then picked up Rocky and took his telekinesis pup tag and put it into the Ultimate Collar. All four of the pups were down and there suits were almost decimated.

Drago then lifted Ryder up and grabbed him by the throat. "Tell me where those other two pups are and you will live." said Drago. "I'll never tell you!" said Ryder. Drago got mad and threw Ryder into the other four pups. "In time, a big change is coming! And boy, you and your pups will be the first ones to know!" said Drago as another vortex appeared and he vanished again.