6

Tracker and Carlos were in the jungle, helping Mandy and the other monkeys find a bunch of bananas. But as Tracker used his vine power to swing to a tree, a vortex appeared and Drago leaped out and slammed Tracker down to the ground. "Tracker!" said Carlos as he ran to his pup but got smacked away by Drago. "I didn't know that there were two more Mighty Pup tags. But more power is fine with me!" said Drago as he tried to take the pup tag off of Tracker, but he used his vines to grab Drago's fist so he would punch himself in the face.

Tracker kicked back to his feet and continued to whack Drago with vines and he grabbed a tree branch and swung like Tarzan and kicked Drago right in the chest. "Who are you?!" said Tracker as he lifted Drago up with his vines and threw him through a couple of trees. "I am a very powerful being that is taking that pup tag!" said Drago as he got back to his feet but was whacked with another vine to the face. "Fine. My turn!" said Drago as he shot fire from his hands, which made Tracker swing away on top of a tree branch.

Tracker got a closer look and he noticed that Drago was wearing a golden collar with four of the pups' Mighty Pup tags in them: Marshall's pup tag, Rubble's pup tag, Rocky's pup tag, and Zuma's pup tag. "How did you get those pup tags?!" said Tracker as he grabbed Drago with his vines and he pulled him down and used his paws to push Drago back to the ground. "I took them! They are my power!" said Drago as he used his telekinesis to pick up a few trees and turn them into sharp stakes. "Well you're not getting this one!" said Tracker. "Then die!" said Drago.

Tracker swung around with the vines and Drago started hurling the stakes he made from the trees at Tracker. He missed a lot, but one of them cut the vine Tracker made and he started to fall to the ground. Drago smiled and threw some fire at him and he was sent crashing through a tree. "Out of all the pups I faced today, you actually put up a challenge." said Drago as he used his telekinesis to lift Tracker up and he ripped the Mighty Pup tag off of his collar. "And now for the other pup tags!" said Drago as he hurled Tracker through another tree, destroying his mecha suit.

Another vortex appeared and Drago disappeared to go find the other three Mighty Pup tags. Tracker tried to get back to his feet, but couldn't, he was in so much pain.