9

Drago was down to the ground after that ray blast and Chase got back to his feet and growled at whoever it was. The figure revealed itself and it was Ryder in his flying suit, but with a few more upgrades. "Ryder!" said Chase as he ran to Ryder and jumped in his arms. "I missed you too Chase. I'm glad you're okay." said Ryder. "I'm glad you're okay. But where are the other pups?" said Chase. "They're right here." said Ryder as Marshall, Rocky, Rubble, and Zuma walked next to Ryder with fully upgraded mecha suits.

Chase and Everest smiled at this, the pups were okay, except for one, Skye. "Wait! Skye! Drago threw her off the cliff!" said Everest, which made Chase upset again. But then, there was a sound, it sounded like an ice pick. And you could hear someone talking, while climbing with the ice pick. It was Jake, and he was holding someone in his hand that wasn't holding the ice pick. He was holding Skye in his hand. "Skye!" said Chase as he ran to Skye and gave her a huge hug.

Ryder and the pups were all happy that Skye was okay, especially Chase. Drago started to get back to his feet and he was actually surprised at what happened. "I gotta give it to you kid. You got guts, but it's too bad I'm gonna have to rip them out of you and your pups. "We may not have our powers anymore, but we can still beat you!" said Rocky. "Wrong! Because after I take Chase and Everest's Mighty Pup tags, they'll be useless just like you all already are!" said Drago as he popped his neck and got ready for a fight.

Ryder and the pups just stood in front of Drago and they were ready for a fight as well. "Mighty Pups! We're on a roll" said Ryder and the pups as they charged at Drago and he charged at them.