2

The pups were practicing their powers to see if they could get better at using them, like new techniques, special abilities, those kinds of things. "I'm starting to really get used to my super strength." said Rubble as the other pups laughed at his remark. "I agree Rubble, I don't think I'll ever run normally again." said Chase. "And I've been getting used to flying without my pup pack it my pup-copter." said Skye. Ryder was keeping an eye on the pups, until he got a call from Katie. "Hey Katie. What's up?" said Ryder. "Ryder, I need help finding Cali! She's somewhere in the clinic but I can't find her." said Cali.

Ryder decided to only send one of the pups to solve this mission, snd the one he chose was Rubble. "Rubble, can you come here for a minute?" said Ryder. Rubble stopped what he was doing and headed over to where Ryder was. "What is it Ryder?" said Rubble. "Katie said that she couldn't find Cali. So I told her that we would help, but I just want you to go find her since she trusts you the most." said Ryder. "Ok. You got it Ryder!" said Rubble as he jumped into his pup house that turned into his digger and he drove to Katie's clinic.

Rubble made it to Katie's clinic and he headed inside to help Katie find Cali. "Oh hi Rubble. Are you here to help me find Cali?" said Katie. "I sure am." said Rubble as he started to search for Katie's mischievous cat. He looks d everywhere and then out of nowhere, a vortex appeared and it sent Rubble crashing through some of Katie's shelves. That same dog alien that attacked the mother and baby alien on the planet, Rico, just arrived in Katie's clinic.

"Who are you?!" said Katie as she was scared out of her life. "I am Drago. And I'm getting a signal that one of the Mighty Pup tags is here in this building! Where is it?!" said Drago. Katie knew what he was talking about and she started to back away very slowly. Ergo then grabbed her by the throat and Rubble got out of the debris from the shelves and noticed Drago was choking Katie. "Get off her!" said Rubble as he pushes on the pup tag and his yellow mecha suit covered him and he charged at Drago and he was sent crashing through the wall of the clinic.

Rubble had his super strength to stand a chance against Drago and he continued to punch him in the face and lift him up and slam him on the ground. But out of nowhere, Drago got to his feet real quickly and started to punch Rubble on his helmet and he threw him through a car window and he threw him through the window of Katie's clinic.

Rubble's suit was for almost completely totaled and he couldn't believe that his super strength failed in him. Drago walked closer to Rubble and he grabbed him by the throat and ripped the Mighty Pup tag off of his collar and then threw him into Katie. Drago took the Ultimate Collar off and put the super strength Mighty Pup tag in it and a small yellow glow was around the collar and he put it back on around his neck. "One down. Five to go." said Drago as another vortex appeared and he vanished.