5

Robo-dog carried Chase and Skye all the way into Jake's Mountain and they were freezing cold. "Why did Ryder do that?" said Skye. "I don't know Skye. But we have to get back there and help him and the pups out." said Chase as Skye smiled at him. "But where are we?" said Skye. "It looks like we're at Jake's Mountain. Maybe we can find Jake and Everest on the way back." said Chase. Skye nodded and she and Chase started to look for Jake and Everest's cabin.

Chase and Skye saw a cabin in the distance and they headed to it and they knocked on the door. When the door opened, it was Jake and Everest and they told Chase and Skye to come inside so they don't freeze to death. "So what were you two doing out there?" said Jake. "We were at the lookout, but then we got attacked by a dog alien by the name of Drago." said Skye. "He said he wants the Mighty Pup tags so he can destroy the universe. Ryder and the rest of the pups could be in danger. We have to get back to the lookout and help them." said Chase.

Everest nodded and Jake agreed as well. "Let's take my snow plow." said Everest. Chase and Skye nodded and they headed outside and got in Everest's snow plow. "To the lookout!" said Everest as she started to drive the snow plow to the lookout.