7

Chase, Skye, and Everest were still driving in Jake's Mountain, looking for the path that gets them out of here and back to Adventure Bay, but nothing. They couldn't find a way back to Adventure Bay, it's like they were lost, and Drago could be on their trail at any minute. "I hope Ryder and the pups are okay?" said Skye as she whimpered. Chase put his paw around her to comfort her and he said, "Me too Skye. Me too."

As Everest was still driving the snow plow through Jake's Mountain, she saw something in the distance, it was a large figure that looked like a dog, and it was clenching it's fists. "Um Chase? Skye? What is that in the distance?" said Everest as Chase and Skye looked deeper to see what it was. Chase could tell who it was and he told Skye to fly off and get away from here and she did as he told. "Everest, turn around." said Chase. "What?" said Everest confused. "Trust me. That's Drago. That's the one that attacked us!" said Chase.

Everest was about to turn around, but the figure in the distance was gone. "Where'd he go?" said Everest. Chase looked around and the next thing he knew, he was grabbed by a vine and launched off of the snow plow. "Chase!" said Everest as she turned the snow plow around and went back for Chase. As she was going back for Chase, a shockwave corrupted and her snow plow flipped over with her in it. Everest screamed in pain and she saw that it was the same figure that she saw earlier. "Who are you?!" said Everest as she tried to get out of her snow plow.

Drago said no word, he just smiled menacingly and lifted up Everest's snow plow and hurled it away. "Hand over the Mighty Pup tag! Or you will not live to see another day!" said Drago. "Everest! Don't do it!" said Skye as she created some whirlwinds and threw them at Drago to get him away from her best friend. It worked, Drago was now focusing on Skye and he leaped in the air and tried to grab her with some vines, but she flew away and created another whirlwind that sent Drago crashing to the ground.

Chase got back to his feet and he used his super speed to get to Drago, and he did, Chase then tackled Drago down with his super speed and he was punching him in the face over and over again. Drago then used his super strength power to punch Chase into the air and he used his vines to grab Chase and slam him back on the ground at full force. "Listen here you German Shepard! You and all of your pup buddies have been a pain in my tail all day!" said Drago as he was about to shoot fire out of his hands, but it got frozen by ice.

Everest then created an ice slide and slid her way to Drago and she froze his other hand and his legs. "You can't go anywhere this time!" said Skye as she landed safely on the ground. Drago just slightly chuckled and the pups were confused at this. "How stupid are you pups?!" said Drago as a red glow came from his body and the ice was now melting. "He's using Marshall's power to melt the ice!" said Chase as he got back to his feet and started to run circles around Drago at lightning speed to try and make him dizzy. "Keep running Chase!" said Skye as she created another whirlwind that went around Chase to make him go even faster. Drago started to get very dizzy and then Chase popped him right on the jaw and he was down to the ground.