Sleeping Beauty

Taehyung- who'd insisted on being called Tae -and Seokjin- who didn't know Jimin was mentally calling that -explained to him that the other four boys weren't in the area while they helped him get outside the tent. Hoseok and Namjoon had gone into town to retrieve some stuff the boys needed. Jungkook had gone to hunt, although there wasn't much to find at this time of year, and Yoongi had joined him.

"It's usually split up kinda like this. Namjoon Hyung is really smart so he's good at knowing what's a good deal and what's not, but he's kinda awkward. The only option to go with him is really Hobi Hyung, as he's the only one of them that's really personable. Jungkook or Yoongi will go hunting for dinner and the other will stay behind to look over us. Once whoever was hunting gets back Jin Hyung will cook dinner."

"What Tae left out is that that's usually when he starts to pester the others for every tiny detail of their days." Jin cuts in, nudging the younger boy.

"If you're so curious why don't you just go with them?" Jimin asks.

Neither of the boys answered, and the silence became heavier with each passing moment.

"That's none of your business." A tired but pissed off voice says from behind him.

Jimin turns around, surprised to hear a new voice. In front of him stands a short-ish man with a scowl on his face. He tosses the rabbit he'd been holding at Jin, who quickly goes to prepare a meal with it.

"So you're sleeping beauty, huh?" The man slumps down. "You're doing awfully well for someone who was half dead just a few hours ago."

"I heal quickly." Jimin says, technically not lying.

"Isn't he cute Hyung?" Tae interrupts, trying to shift the attention to him. "Seeing as you didn't ask and he's probably too scared to talk to you with the way you're glaring at him, His name is Chim. He's older than me but younger than Namjoon, so he has to call you Hyung too!"

"Shut up and go flirt with Jungkook."

Jimin bristles at how this stranger tells his new friend to shut up, but he's definitely one of the boys Jin and Tae are friends with.

Standing awkwardly to the side is a boy that Jimin assumes is Jungkook. He doesn't make any move to greet Tae beyond a nod and Tae does the same, weird seeing as he was clinging to Jin just a few moments ago.

That means that this guy isn't Jungkook. He's probably not Hoseok either, judging by Tae's description of the living sunshine. Jimin couldn't possibly imagine someone someone as smart as Namjoon is (although Tae was probably stretching the truth about the man's intelligence) to be this much of a jerk. That leaves Yoongi. Tae had told him that " he is a demon that has no emotions", which Jimin was starting to see now.

"I'm guessing you're Yoongi."

"Honorifics Chim!" Jin calls from across the camp

"Ah, I'm sorry!" He squeaks and boys in apology to Yoongi.

"Are you Yoongi-ssi then?"

The man just continues to study Jimin, not bothering to move the hair that had fallen in his face.

"He is." Another unfamiliar voice reaches Jimin, and he assumes it's Jungkook- which he's wrong about. Two more figures enter the camp, meaning all the boys are here now.

"Hi, I don't think we've met, I'm Namjoon." The taller one says, giving a smile that shows off his dimples, "This is-"

"I'm Hoseok, or Hobi, or Sock! Whatever works for you!" The red haired man smiles. Jimin can see why he'd described this man as a sunshine, he seems to radiate light and happiness.