Hello Jiminie

There's something weird about magic, about the way it works. It's trippy and at times cruel. At times it's almost like magic itself is sentient, a living being with a conscious mind that makes decisions based on what it's emotions tell it. Magic is like a living being, it can seem fickle at times, but often that's just because humanesque creatures don't understand it's complexity.

At least, that's what Jimin tells himself when he awakes to screaming and a body thudding against his own.

He's almost certain the screaming voice was Taehyungs, but upon the realization that there's no one with him but Yoongi and the body pressed against him is definitely not Yoongi's, his magic acts to protect him. Within moments the unknown person is pushed back and Jimin's hand is on the knife Yoongi gave him ages ago.

Still disoriented it takes Jimin a second to realize he was right and the voice he heard was Taehyungs. He drops the knife with a squeal and runs toward his best friend, not even caring about his increased strength. Maybe if he'd taken a moment more to think about it he wouldn't of hugged the younger man but all Jimin could concern himself with is that he hadn't seen Tae in what could have been months and during that times his best friend hadn't gotten any level of physical contact.

"Chim! Hi, hi, hi!" Tae squeezes him back just as tightly.

The shorter man pulls back and boops his nose. "That's not my name!"

"So we can say it now?" Another familiar voice speaks up, alerting Jimin to the fact that it's not just Taehyung here with Him and Yoongi, who's currently greeting Jungkook with a noogie while laughing with Hobi.

"Mhmm," The silver haired male responds, "Go right ahead Jin Hyung."

The attention of the elders is all drawn to Jin as he takes a deep breath and squats next to Jimin. "Hello-" He pauses, nervous, and repeats himself. "Hello, Jiminie, I love you."

Although he's heard his name a thousand times from Yoongi's lips, he still lets out a pleased gasp at the sound. Years his identity being taken away has lead Jimin to a hunger for his own name.

"Again Hyungie."

"You're my favorite dongsaeng Jimin-ah."

The younger males preens at his name and lets go of Taehyung only to curl up in Jins arms. "I missed you Hyung."

Jimin feels him nod in response as he pets the youngers hair softly. "I missed you too Jimin."

They stay like that for a while until the others grow restless and Jimin's passed around them in a circle of hugs. It's only once the sun begins to set that they leave the courtyard in order to return to the door- which Jimin can only pray has stayed open. He debates taking books from the vast library, or some rare artifact, but ultimately decides that this is a place the world needs to forget once again. Jimin says a teary goodbye to the gargoyle he'd animated while Yoongi stubbornly refuses to acknowledge that he ever cared about the chickens.

As they approach the door dread fills Jimin's soul, and he knows that Yoongi can feel it based on how close the fire user is standing to him.

"It'll work Minie."

"And if it doesn't?"

"We're all together now, we'll be okay."

"We might, but what about the rest of the world? They'll have their free will taken from them and just be the slaves of the gods."

"Eh, well, good riddance to them then. They're all assholes anyways."

"Hyung!" He yell loud enough that the other men turn to look at him."

"Don't worry Minie, It'll work."

Jimin pouts at him, ignoring Tae's giggles and the way he's wiggling his eyebrows. "If you're wrong I'm ignoring you for the next thousand years." He says as they enter the entrance room, on the far wall of which the giant doors stand, wide open and revealing the cold winter of the outside world.

Yoongi smirks slightly at him as he walks backwards through the doors, his lips curved up in a tantalizingly cute gesture. "You were saying Jiminie?"

The shorter male just smiles at him, too happy about being free to argue with his lover. He steps into the outside world and takes a deep breath of the frozen air.

Jimin's always loved humanity, and now it's time for him to save it once again.