Fortune Teller

"Remind me exactly why we're here again."

"Because it's fun and after the emotional stress we've all been through- especially Tae -and the additional physical pain that Chim went through we need something fun and distracting, Yoongi." Jin lightly hits the younger man's head.

"It really didn't hurt that much." Jimin says. It's a lie, Taehyung's assault did hurt, but he's not going to admit that when Tae's right next to him and has already been beating himself up about it. "I heal, remember." He squeezes Taehyung hand and smiles up at the taller man in a way he hopes is reassuring.

Yoongi, as usual, ignores him. "There's other fun things that can be done to have fun which aren't so dangerous."

"Exactly what is dangerous about a circus, hyung?" Hobi follows Jin's lead and also hits Yoongi's head, this time with more force.

Yoongi gestures to where a man is swallowing a knife while another man walks on embers. "Well first off there's the dumbasses who do that. Then there's the pickpocketers that slip through the crowd, like the one that just took Namjoon's money." At this Namjoon grabs at his now empty pocket and curses lightly. "There's the drunks and the druggies that will inevitably show up as the night progresses. And lastly, there's the wackos who actually believe in the crazy nonsense they spit at this stuff and would kill you if need be."

"Wow hyung. So positive." Jungkook says, earning a glare from the fire user.

"I d-dunno, Maybe he's right..." Jimin silently berates himself for the stutter, knowing he's showing his fear.

Yoongi stares at him as they pass a group of juggling clowns with a frown on his face. "Nah, I'm overreacting. We'll be fine."

Taehyung smirks and leans into Jimin's side. "Does that mean you're done arguing a point you knew you'd lose?"

"I swear to the gods I'll fry you one day kid." Yoongi turns his back on the group with a scoff and heads down a row of tents, leaving the others to rush after him.

As they walk down this new row of tents Jimin sticks close to Taehyung's side. The area holds no more games or sword-swallowers, and the lighting is much more imitating. Jimin contemplates asking if they can just go back to the main part of the circus, but Yoongi's already annoyed with them and Jungkook looks likes he's entered heaven.

They pass by a particularly foreboding tent that has the entrance wide open. Hoseok glances inside and lets out a high pitched squeal that sends shivers down Jimin's back. The red haired man jumps away and quickly clings to the arm of the nearest person in the group, who just so happened to be Jin. With a loud sigh Jin peeks inside the tent to see what has Hoseok fo afraid, but pulls back almost immediately.

He looks at them, his face pale and his eyes wide. "Maybe we should go back."

Jimin hates to think of what could make the god so afraid. Jungkook, on the other hand, tries to move past them to see it. Jimin's about to say something to the maknae when he feels a presence at his back. He stiffens and whips around in a defensive position in front of Taehyung, his hand on the hand;e of the knife that Namjoon had given to him.

"I mean you no harm." A tall foreigner stands in front of him. He watches Jimin's hand, and his bright blue eyes leave the small man in shock. "The fortune teller sent me here. She told of a being which could only be described as 'other' that she needs to meet with."

A shiver is sent down Jimin's spine. Likelihood is this fortune teller is talking about him, but before he can say anything Jin steps forward.

"That's probably me. I'll meet with his lady, but only cause I know how annoying people like her can be if you don't do their bidding." He turns to the other men. "You guys should go back to the games and enjoy yourselves."