Tensions

It's been days since they discovered they're locked inside The Library, and surprisingly enough tensions aren't running high between the two of them. For the most part they were separate during the day. Yoongi would be of doing whatever it is he does, while Jimin sat with books piling around him, soaking in the words and trying to control his newfound powers and strength.

On the first day they had discovered the courtyard, A large outdoor area that never had rain or snow or temperatures that were uncomfortable, yet grew plants perfectly fine. It has two gardens, one for flowers, the other for herbs and vegetables. Somehow it also houses a collection of chickens that have managed to survive without humans tending to them for centuries.

In addition to the courtyard there are a collection of small rooms, each with two futons stuffed in them. The rooms are ridiculously modest, like those of a monk, and contain no personal belongs in them. Yoongi had suggested these were the gods rooms before they became so power hungry they couldn't control themselves. After they'd found twelve multiple room suites, Jimin had readily agreed with him.

Aside from the courtyard and the rooms, The Library was quite literally that, a library. It's made up of spacious room after spacious room, each lined with floor to ceiling shelves of books. While most of them are about magic there's also quite a few on biology, history, societal norms at the time, geography, et cetera. It feels like every time Jimin thinks he's discovered all the rooms, The Library opens up a new passageway for him.

He's managed to hollow out three as his favorite, and he mostly sticks to those ones. The first is the largest room in the building. It houses a good portion of books and artifacts, as well as houses a three storey collection, whereas the other rooms have- at most -two storeys. The second has mostly study tables and ancient maps hung on the walls, as well as perfect lighting day and night. Jimin mainly goes here to study the texts he finds, hoping he can use something in them to get Yoongi and him out of The Library.

The third room is the smallest. It's lit by a single barred window, not unlike that of a jail. Barely any light gets in. In addition to that the doorway is small, and the door itself is made of a thick slab of iron enforced wood, with a massive lock forcing it closed. If Jimin's honest with himself he hates this room. Yet he spends a lot of time in here.

The cell-like room is used solely for the purpose of keeping him somewhere safe while he practises mastering his powers. Not safe for himself, it doesn't really matter where he is because he's always a danger to himself. Jimin stays in here to keep Yoongi safe from him.

Jimin still doesn't know the extent of his strength. On their second day here he'd accidently broken a pillar, collapsing an entire section of the balcony. He then tried to punch through the wall next to the doorway they'd entered through, but only discovered another room behind it.

Jimin's still looking into ways to escape, but he knows that the likelihood is The Library's keeping him here until he masters his godliness. Something about this building is sentient, likely due to the ancient magic the seer had described. It knows Jimin's a danger to himself and everyone else right now, just as it knows the last people to enter it- the gods -misused the power they gained from the magic held within. Until Jimin proves he has a hold on his powers, and that he won't use them with ill intent, The Library isn't letting either of them out.

So for now they're stuck here. And the worst part about it? He forced Yoongi to be stuck here with him. The human man had no idea he'd be trapped here with Jimin- and to be fair Jimin hadn't either -but here they are with no way to fix the predicament. At least they've been getting along rather well.

Something unspoken changed after Jimin saved Taehyung. For the most part it's good. He gets to see the soft side of Yoongi. The kind side. But at other times, he really wishes nothing had changed. Their relationship has a new kind of tension, the kind that can't really be described. Instead of hatred on Yoongi's part, there's something different, something unnameable deep in his black-brown eyes. A sort of protected, and protective, openness in his face.