Chapter Eleven

Hermione's head whips around to face Theo, her eyes wide.

Theo grins.

"What the hell, Theo?" She snarls at him.

Theo shrugs and puts on his best innocent face. "You both were ignoring me, so I decided to make my presence known."

"Ughh" she puffs out her red cheeks. "Please dont do that again. I almost had a heart attack, you git!"

"Almost being the operational word here, Granger" he smirks.

"Let's continue this after we reach our destination, shall we?" Malfoy interrupts.

"Aww, Drake. Are you seeking attention now?".....

ooo

Hermione is surprised when she finds herself in front of a villa, right in front of the beach. The sand is softly golden, smooth as velvet under her boots. The clouds are heavy and it looks like it might rain. She wonders where they are, and turns around to face Theo.

He's engrossed in deep conversation with Draco, both grinning.

She clears her throat.

Theo wolf-whistles and without looking at her, says," Is someone trying to seek our attention, Draco?" he snickers.

Hermione throws a dirty look his way. Theo laughs and turns around completely. "Yes, Granger? Any questions?" He grins, knowing that duhh of course she has questions.

Hermione narrows her eyes at him and turns towards Malfoy.

"Where are we?" She asks.

"Really, Granger? You're going to ignore me?" Theo jokes.

"Its one of the Malfoy summer houses." Draco replies.

Hermione frowns. "Are we in England?"

"Scotland," he replies with a tiny smirk.

"You brought us to Scotland?" She asks, her eyes wide.

"So?" He scoffs.

"You brought me to a Malfoy property?" she asks with a fake laugh.

A muscle in his jaw twitches and his eyes narrow. "Have a problem with that, do you?" He asks.

"I have a problem?" She snorts. "Isn't this place too pure-"

"Just fucking drop it already, Granger" Theo butts in.

Hermione almost pouts. Malfoy gives her a look of disgust before walking towards the main door.

One step in, and she wants to jump in excitement. Right in front of her was a huge book shelf filled with books. The shelf covered most of the wall and she couldn't help but let out a delighted squeal.

"Wow," she breathes.

"Wait till you see the Jacuzzi, Granger" Theo says.

"Who cares about the Jacuzzi?" She says, still mesmerized by the number of books in front of her.

"Clean people, Granger," comes the sarcastic drawl from Malfoy.