Chapter Seventeen

@IAmVeryLoud001  I'M SORRY :P Am I forgiven now?

Warning: Slight lemons

Day Twenty Seven

"Are you sure about this, Granger?" Draco hisses in her ear. Hermione turns her head around a little to scowl at him. "Don't doubt my skills, Malfoy."

"I'm not doubting your skills, but you're underestimating their's," he replies. 

"Shush," she says. "I think that's him," she points towards a man, who was, indeed, Viktor Krum.

"That is," Draco sneers.

"Control your emotions, Malfoy, and stay close by at all times," she whispers where she knows he's standing. "And don't forget to cast the disillusionment charm again. Also," she continues, ignoring his groan of impatience, "Make sure you don't bump into anyone, Malfoy. They're all muggles."

"Are you done?" he asks. "Because he's moving."

Hermione quickly runs her hand through her soft blond curls and straightens her spine. She begins to walk towards Krum, swaying her hips slightly. Just slightly, because Draco was walking behind her.

She puts on a mask of confusion as she approaches Krum. "Excuse me?" She says.

He turns around and eyes her from head to toe, and back from her toes up to her head.

A pale, petite, and blond-haired beauty was standing in front of him.

"Yes?"

"I...." she feigns innocence, when in reality all she wants to do is poke him in the eye.

"I'm looking for a place to eat. Do you happen to know any?" She tucks a lose lock of hair behind her ear for extra effect.

He stares at her form, and Hermione squirms under his heated gaze. And to think that this man was her first kiss. Absolutely ridiculous, terrifyingly ridiculous.

"There's a McDonald's here just around that block," he points somewhere behind them. 

I fucking know that, she wants to yell, but ends up saying, "Could you walk me there- if you don't mind, of course," she grits her teeth and fakes a shy smile.

His face lights up. "Of course. That wouldn't be a problem."

He begins to lead her and she bites her tongue when he places his palm flat against her back. She hears Draco let out a low growl.

"What was that?" Krum asks. "Did you hear that?" 

Hermione swallows. She feels the familiar tingle of magic in her abdomen and then her stomach grumbles.

You are so dead, Draco Malfoy.

 Krum has the decency to blush. "I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were that hungry."

Hermione grimaces in response. 

"So," he begins. "Where are you from?"

Her stomach grumbles again, and she's saved from answering the question.

He gives her a look of pity, and she pretends to look excited when they come across the large 'M' sign.

He ushers her in, his hand never leaving her back. She wants to cut it off.

"Wait here," he says as he makes her sit. She nods, and smiles at him.

He leaves her and then comes back with a menu in his hands. "What would you like to eat?" He asks.