-Chapter 28

The next morning I wake, feeling totally refreshed. Anthony’s not there but he’s attempted to make the bed with me in it.

I find him in the kitchen, on the computer.

“Morning sleepyhead.” He laughs. “Did you have a good sleep?”

I go into the kitchen, and start making myself a coffee. “I’m fully refreshed. Thanks.”

“Everyone’s excited for food battle.” He laughs. “You should see the comments.”

I hurriedly make my coffee, and sit beside Anthony as he shows me some.

“I can’t give up now, people are depending on us.” I say, starting to feel a little uncertain.

“You’ll do fine!” Anthony reassures me. “I’ve got something fun for us to do. We’re going on a website called Tinychat to chat to fans.”

“Uh, you sure that’s a good idea?” I say nervously.

“We’ll be fine. We’re going on webcam in a sec, hold on. Just let me troll them first.”

I watch as Anthony logs on the chat room as Smosh. He tries to convince the people in the room that we’re the real smosh, but they don’t believe us.

“Go on cam if you’re the real smosh.” A girl with the username Rachel says. She’s on camera with four other girls. I watch for a while as they’re all laughing and wondering who’s trying to troll them.

“Right, I think that’s enough now.” Anthony says, as we go on camera. They all flip out.

“Yes girls, it is us.” I laugh, waving.

“Is Smosh starting up again?” Another girl with the username SmoshChloe asks.

“Actually, yes it is!” Anthony says, clasping his hands together. “After the food battle, we’ll release a smosh video once a fortnight. But in the other week, we’ll release a lunchtime with Smosh episode.”

 The girls squeal. All of those feelings I had years ago, (every time we released a video) come back. I’m so glad I’m making people happy.

“Hey, can you guys kiss?” A cheeky girl by the username of Smosher4life asks.

And then I realized, we actually haven’t shared a proper kiss yet. Sure, Anthony's pecked me on the lips every now and then. I don’t really want it to be on camera, but who cares? I look into Anthony’s eyes. So beautiful, so sparkly.

It was then, on that stupid chat room in front of four young adults, that Anthony and I shared our first, proper kiss.