Chapter 1

I walked through the forrest without a sound. My soon to be beta to my right some distance away, and his mate to my left. On the other side of the clearing, my father Jack and my mother Layla. My father's beta Fallon and his mate Kate stay croutched low to either side of my father and I.

 Before us stood an unsuspecting buck. Large, he will easily feed half the pack for the Fullmoon Howl that is coming in a few days.

 Its a gathering of my pack, the Silverblood pack, and our neighboring pack the Windriver pack, we all gather together every full moon and become one pack for the night. I love gathering with our brother pack, we get along so well, which is hard for wolf packs to do since alpha's have a strong need to own land.

 The only reason we are so close is because the Windriver alpha, Carl, and my father are mellow alphas. Father agreed with Carl that we have no problem sharing hunting grounds. We are almost like one whole pack, with two different alphas.

 *Tristen. Now!* My father's voice ran through my head and I lurched out of my hidding place, along with everyone else, and we attacked the buck as one. Excitement rushed threw my body, hunting was one of my favorite things to do.

 Suddenly the wind shifted and the most amazing scent hit my blood covered nose. I let the buck's limp leg fall from my mouth and turned into the wind taking another sniff of the musky, woodsy smell. There was a hint of chocolate which made me shiver in delight.

 *Yo, Tristen! Earth to wolf brain. Come on.* Gale, my beta, nipped my ear. I just flicked it at him and started sniffing harder following the scent toward the road that runs into town from the mountains. *Son?* I sped up into a trot.

 *Son, where are you going?* I yipped happily as the scent filled my head making my heart speed up. *It smells so good!* I started to run, I could hear Fallon following me. I reached the road after a while and looked down at the truck that was pulled over on the side of the road.

 What I saw, it kinda shocked me. There was the most beautiful boy I had ever seen hanging out of the window of the truck, on my side of the street, a girl holding his legs and yelling at him. He was reaching for something on the ground.

 "Sora! Hurry up! I would like to get your fat ass out of my face sometime today!" He snorted at her "Hey, we could be at my house by now if you hadn't thrown my shirt out of the window!" He pause and looked over his shoulder at her. "Is my ass really that fat Snow?"

 Fallon sat down next to me, I just stared at the boy drinking in his features. Dark blue hair, green eyes, narrow face, smooth skin, perfect voice, and without a shirt on I could see he is strong with well developed muscles. He was thin and by the looks of it he was maybe just under 6 feet tall.

 Oh and his name! What a wonderful name! "Damn it Sora! Why can't you just get out and get it?" He grunted while reaching out, not even getting close to his shirt. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe because someone threw it onto the only embakement that was covered in mud! You know I hate touching mud!" The girl paused looking thoughtful then frowned "Oh yeah. And you don't have shoes anymore either."

 Sora froze one hand out stretched the other on the side of the truck, his head whipped around to the girl, eyes blazing. "What did you do to my shoes?!" She coughed into her hand and looked away from him. "I fed them to my shredder. It was hungery." He roared at her and dove back into the truck and started to wrestle her.

 I crept closer to the edge and Fallon bit my tail, yelping I jumped abd fell into the muddy pool next to the truck. Both Sora and Snow froze and slowly looked out the window at the say time. Fallon growled at me and ran off.

 Sora yelled, really loudly and crawled to the other side of the truck pointing at me eyes wide "Its a fucking bear! Holy shit its a bear, we're gunna die! Snow! We are going to die.... Wait why are my rainbow toe-shocks in your truck?" I rolled forward and fell in the mud again, ugh it was so hard to walk in!

 Its all soft ground in the mud pool and I am up to my belly in mud! I am the size of a fucking bear, and up to my belly in mud! I growled at the long gone Fallon and cursed him in my head using many different words. "Oh hush up Sora, they are just socks not like you were gunna die without them. Now come on, that's not a bear. Its a wolf, and I think its hurt."

 Shit. I watched her hop out of the truck pulling Sora with her. Shit shit shit shit shit shit! I went to turn and run but my paws got sucked back into the mud and I fell, yet again, into the mud face first. I started to panic when I couldn't get my head back up.

 Suddenly tingles erupted around my belly and I felt arms wrap around me and pull me up. I looked down to see a muddy Sora holding my over sized wolf body over his head as he worked his way back to the truck. He was a lot stronger than he looked.

 I calmed down easily while he was touching me, his smell filled my nose again and my eyes closed. I felt Sora set me down in the bed of the truck and climb in next to me pulling my limp body closer to him, I rested my head in his lap.

 "Snow drive us home, I'm flipping out! I am covered in mud! Again. I need my inhaler!" He was breathing fast and heavey. I was worried but he calmed down after he took his inhaler. I just didn't want to move.

 My fur was heavey and thick with mud, I was tired from hunting all day, and I was touching the most amazing boy ever. Before I knew it Sora was picking me up again and carrying me toward a house almost as big as the pack house. "Get the shower going I am going to clean him off first... On second thought I will just take a shower with him. I can't stand being in this shit any longer."

 He pushed open a door to a blue bathroom and set me down in the shower. I got instantly jealous. He had on of thoughs showers with 8 different shower heads that spray you from all different angles. I was surprised when he ripped his pants off and threw them at the open door, he wasn't wearing boxers.

 I shuddered as he turned on the water, effectivly scaring the shit out of me since I was marvaling at his manhood. I yelped and jumped out of the shower, Sora pointed and laughed. "Come on boy, the water doesn't bite. Unless it was evil mutated water, then it would eat people and they would be swimming in its belly and be all 'Ahhh save me, save me' and stuff like that before they drown."

 I think its better to just go along with this then run away, my fur is now brown insted of my silvery gray. As I sat in the shower wtaching Sora clean his wonderfully beautiful self, it finally hit me that he was my mate. My tail started to thum rapidly at the thought that this boy was all mine!

 He turned to me and rubbed my ears "You like my singing? That would be a first, no one else has herd me sing so consider yourself lucky." I hadn't realized he was singing...

 "No, Sora. He is not sleeping with us. He is too big." Sora was hanging on my neck trying to get Snow to let my sleep in the bed with them. Sora made the most adorable puppy dog face at her and I whined at it. I couldn't help it. He is just too cute!!!

 Snow groaned and said fine thne crawled into the bed, next was Sora and he patted the space between him and Snow. Dad was going to flip a lid when he hears I was play house pet with a human.

 We will cross that bridge when we get to it, for now, go away and let me sleep next to my mate!