Chapter 2

:) Hope you like it!

***

Sora's POV

 It just sat there. Non moving. I puckered my lips and stared harder at the chocolate milkshake, willing it with all my mind to move! Snow came back to the table with her food, we were at the mall, and looked at me funny.

 "Sora. What-" I shushed her and moved my face closer to the milkshake, MOVE DAMNIT! "Sora, you do not have the force. It won't work." I looked at her with a glare "I told you to be quiet woman!" Her eyebrows shot up and she gave me the death stare.

 "Oh, shit." I jumped up from the table and took off, but stopped suddenly and ran back to grab my milkshake. Then I ran again, this time Snow ran after me. I dodged around the people staring at me funny.

 I laughed evily and yelled over my shoulder "You will neva steal my virginity evil wench!" I jumped over a table and landed on a really sexy looking guy, he just stared at me stunned. My knees were on either side of his waist, my ass sat on his lollipop, I smiled at him grabbed his shirt and pulled his face close to mine.

 I then licked from his jaw to his eye, laughed, and ran away again. I herd Snow yelling at me, laughing again I stopped suddenly when the mall's music changed.

Snow ran into my back and fell on her ass, turning around I saw her face and busted out laughing harder. She growled at me "Why did you stop so suddenly, your overly strong back could have killed me! I would never forgive you if you killed me!"

 I raised an eye brow at her "How could you never forgive me if you were dead? You would be dead." She stood up running a hand through her black and white striped hair and snatched my milkshake.

 "Snow. How could you? How could you take my virginity?!" The people around us stared at me funny after I yelled the last part. I looked at them all and stood up on the nearest table, then I took my shirt of and started to dance to the music playing throughout the mall.

 Snow walked up to the table and crossed her arms at me "Sora, what have I told you about strip dancing on random tables?" Swinging my shirt over my head I frowned at her "You havn't said anything about strip dancing on random tables, you told me not to strip dance in front of your parents on their dining room table."

 She shrugged and dragged me out of the mall and to her grey truck. "I don't wanna leave!" I whined at her as she hopped into the driver's side and started it. "You have a werewolf shaped cake cooling at home. Let's go eat it."

 I smiled big and jumped in and started to bounce the truck. "Cake! Werewolf shaped cake! WOOT WOOT!"

 Half way home Snow grabbed my shirt from around my neck, I was using it like a cape! She smiled wickedly at me and let it go flying out the window. I watched it flutter and land, in a pool of mud, on the side of the road. Snow stopped her truck and started laughing at my face.

 "Snow! You better get that!" She snorted at me and gave me the You-are-so-funny look. I looked at my shirt again. "Ugh, I will not get into the mud to get it. You know why I'm scared of mud." She shrugged.

 "Well, looks like you are fucked." I glared at her then shoved her into the passenger seat and moved the truck so it was as close to the mud as I could get it. "Since you let it go, you will reach out to get it."

 She rolled her eyes and opened her door "Hold me in." Planting my feet on sterdy holds, I wrapped on arm around her waist and held on to the roof with the other. Leaning out as far as I could she reached for my poor, mud soaked shirt.

 She will pay!

 "I can't reach it!" I pulled her back in and switched places with her. "I can't hold you in, you're too heavey." I groaned and closed the door then sat back to think.