Chapter 17

***

Sora's POV

 I groaned and tried to reach my hand and touch my throbing head, but my arm was restrained by something leathery. I felt the leathery straps across my head, shoulders, belly, waits, and a few on my legs. I slowly blinked my eyes open, my head was killing me, I was dizzy as hell, it was dark, and I had a raging hard on. I rolled my eyes trying to get rid of the tension in my head.

 I couldn't sit up and it was making me more dizzy lieing down, my chest was tight and my breathing was just a little too fast. My skin tingled where the straps came in contact with me, my back was cold as well.

 I felt as though I had just run around the world in less than a day. I took a deep breath and the smell of a hospital filled my nose making my stomach turn. I gaged at the smell and whined, I could tell it was the middle of the night.

 After I calmed down a bit I realized there was a deep breathing comming from my left, it was a soothing sound and drew me in, I wanted to be closer to it. I tried to remember what happened, see why I was strapped to a metal table. All I remember is eating pickles, feeling that damn drug, and Tristan picking me up. It was a little fuzzy after that, I vaugly remember feeling the need to have Tristan, there was sounds somewhere in the background, then I felt this incredible burst of pleasure and nothing.

 My head throbbed again and I groaned again, the breathing stopped and I herd the shuffle of clothes. The lights were suddenly flicked on making me blink back the pain it caused my eyes.

 "Sora?" Tristan's voise sounded sweet, tired but sweet. I tried to turn my head but I couldn't and I tried to stay calm. Being locked down like this was freaking me out, plus I was uncomfortable with how on of the straps pressed on my boner. My breathing became broken and ragged. "Tristan? What's going on? Why am I-?" I stopped talking as I realized I was in a hospital room.

 I hate doctors. I hate them. A growled excapted my mouth as I pulled on the restraints, Tristan came into my feild of vision and touched my arm, it made me shiver. "Hey, calm down Sora. Everything is fine. Dan had to restrain you so you would stop trying to rape me. The drug Gale gave you isn't completely out of your system." That must be why I have a tent in my shorts.

 I pushed my eyebrows together "Gale gave it to me?" He frowned deeply and looked away nodding "He was the rouges' accual alpha, Meera was his second in comand." I was confused and went to ask what he was talking about when a woman in a white coat came in with a needle in her hand.

 I herd a strangled whine not realizing it was me, until I felt the bite of the straps as I pulled on them trying to get away from the woman. She blinked at me then turned and called out to someone else, telling them I was awake. Tristan stepped in front of my veiw of her "Sora, baby, calm down. She just needs to find out how much of the drug is still in your system. This way we know when we can let you out of the restrains."

 I herd a little pitter patter of small, bare feet on the tile floor "NO!" Sam burts into the room and stood in front of where I was and the nurse. "I won't let you scare mommy!" I smiled at my little savior "Sammy!" He turned his little red head to me and smiled "Mommy! You're awake!" He jumped up onto the table next to me and pulled on the lether straps.

 The nurse walked over to pick him up "Hey, Sam how many times do I have to tell you Mommy isn't well. You can't be in here." As she reached d for him I growled loudly at her, she was a human, I believe Dan's mate. She jumped back startled by my sudden agression "Do not touch him."

 Sam stuck his tongue out at the girl and went back to undoing the buckles that were holding me down. He gave up and crossed his short arms huffing out "I can't untie them." I smiled at my little man as he started to pout, lip and all.