Chapter 14

Heheh.... Here is the next chapter Oh and if you don't already know I started another book Take Me To The Stars, check it out if you want.

***

Tristan's POV

 I looked at the yellow bottle in my hand, the rouges were all gone and everyone here is getting sorted with their right pack. I was waiting for my father to stop explaining to Snow, for the 7th time, everything that had happened. He was supose to be examining this drug, its only marked with a Z on the bottle, Sora refuses to come near anyone who has it.

 His ears go back and his tail puffs up whenever he sees it near him, he hasn't calmed down enough for us to teach him how to shift back, or talk with us through the mind link in wolf form. Its like this with all newly changed humans, they have so much energy. I sighed and rubbed a hand over my face, I was exausted.

 "SORA! Do not stick your nose in the bottles! Who knows what the hell those pychos made. I don't need you sniffing anything." Seth was watching Sora while I had spoke with dad, I turned to see Sora sniffing around all the bottles marked with one letter from the alphabet. All the way from A to Z I had no idea what they were, but they interested Sora.

 I stood up and walked over to him, he glanced at me and flicked his ear to let me know he knew I was coming. Other than that he didn't move toward me. I knelt by his head and he sniffed the hand the yellow bottle was in.

 Snorting he shook his head and backed away from me "Sora?" He glared at the bottle in my hand and backed away slowly, his hackles raised. I sighed and handed Seth the bottle, he left to go give it to my father. "I need you to shift back Sora." He just stared at me like I was the most boring teacher in school.

 I sighed again, for the millionth time, and pinched the ridge on my nose "Come on, I have to talk to you about what those rogues gave you." He lowered his head and waited for me to tell him how to change back. So I did, and when he shifted he looked different, and he was naked still. I had to hold myself back from forcefully taking him. Its been so long since I have seen him, I pulled the long shirt I had on off and handed it to him.

 "Okay, now tell me what the drug in that bottle did to you." He bit his lip and looked down playing with the end of the shirt. "Sora, please. Its important to know these things. If someone else gets ahold of that mix we could very well be the only ones who could help." He mumbled something under his breath too low even for me to understand. "Speak up." He mumbled it again glancing at me real quick before looking away his face red. "Sora, I can't hear you."

 His eyes snapped to me "It made me really horny okay!" My eyes widened at his sudden outburst he blushed. Suddenly my sister ran into the room looking worried, then she screamed and pointed at Sora, Sora screamed at her and jumped on me.

 "You were dead!" Meera screamed again, making Sora scream again "Why are you yelling so loud!?" I sighed and looked off the the side to wait for them to finish. "I'm yelling because I saw you dead! How are you alive if you're dead?!" Sora yelled back at her "I'm not dead though! If I'm alive how can I be dead?!" I rolled my eyes and clamped my hand over Sora's mouth.

 "Meera what are you doing here?" She stopped yelling and looked at me "I herd what had happened and came to see if you were okay." I didn't believe her in the slightest, Sora's tongue ran over my palm and he took my pinky in his mouth and sucked on it softly. I looked at him and raised an eye brown, he froze what he was doing when he realized I was looking at him.

 "Ew." Meera stuck her tongue out at us to show that she was grossed out. Sora continued his sucking on my finger until I pulled it out of his mouth and whiped it on my shorts. He huffed at me and stuck his tongue in my ear.

 "Gah!" I tried to pulled my head away and stuck my finger in my ear to get rid of the wet feeling. "Okay, that was just wierd." Meera turned and walked out of the room, I glanced at her as she turned and Sora fell off me onto the floor hitting his ass.

 "Owwy!" I started to laugh at him as he got up he glared at me "Its not funny!" I just kept laughing until he jumped on me throwing us both back. I landed with a thud and Sora's lips smashed to mine, I instantly grabbed his face pulling him deeper into the unexpected kiss. He tenced up but soon relaxed and kissed me back.

 I found my hands moving down his slender body pulling the shirt up, his body shivered when my hands skimmed his back. Breaking the kiss too pull off the shirt I noticed his face was flushed and his eyes already half closed.

 I flipped us over so I was lieing between his legs, he gasped and I kissed him again. I reached down and unbottoned my shorts when I herd a giggle at the doorway. I froze, Sora went to kissing my neck as I looked up too see a little boy maybe 5 or 6 years old standing there.

 He had a bright smile on his face his eyes held a lot of life in them as he tilted his head at me  "Why is Sora doing that with another boy?" Sora stopped sucking on my neck and looked back at the kid.

 "Sam, what are you doing here?" I looked down at Sora, then back up at the kid. "Sora, you know this boy?" He nodded at me while still looking at the boy. "Sora said he was going to get me away from the evil man, remember?" Sora looked puzzled, and shook his head "When did I say this? Where is your mother?" The child frowned and his face filled with hate and sorrow.

 "The evil man got her. Sora told me to hide before the evile man got him too." His smile returned "I'm so happy Sora is okay! I was so scared the evil man would send you to sleep, like he did to her." Realization crossed Sora's face "Sora, why is this man ontop of you? Is he an evil man too?"

 I snorted, and Sora smiled at the kid "No Sam. His name is Tristan, he is Sora's mate." The kid smiled at me and ran over to us, I leaned over Sora so he wouldn't see Sora's manhood. I mindlinked with my mother *Hey, mom. I need you to come in here with a pair of shorts for Sora.*

 She rushed into the room and threw the shorts at my face "Is it really nessessary to be doing that right now? You should be helping out, not rolling in the dirt doing the dirty!" She huffed and stomped away, Sora pulled the shorts on quickly and sat up. I watched him hug the child and look at me worried. "He was one of the rouge's pup, I don't know why he took a liking to me but he would smile whenever I looked at him. He doesn't have any family now."

 I sighed and rubbed my face, thinking what to do with him. When nothing else came to mind I groaned "Fine, he stays with us." Sora smiled so did the boy, "You're going to come home with me and Tristan. You will live with us." The kid smiled and clapped happily "You will be my mommy and daddy!" Sora started to laugh and rolled onto his side, then he suddenly stopped laughing nd looked at Sam. "Wait, which one is mommy and which one is daddy?" Sam pointed to Sora "Mommy!" Sora started to laugh again.

 After everyone found their right pack we all said our good byes and agreed do to this victory won together, we will all be allies and keep in touch. We passed around each other's phone numbers and headed home, Sam couldn't run very far so Sora carried him in his mouth, like a mother would for her pups. It was rediculous.