Chapter 9

>:D Be prepared my awe struck addicted to Sora's hottness fans! Muhahahaha, I have something in store for you my lovelies. Since some of you have already geussed correctly what was going to happen originally, I have made some changes to the story line. You will hate me for this!

Warning: Atempt rape scene.

***

Sora's POV

 I screamed loudly and scrambled back from the loud bang that happened when Meera slammed Tristan's door open. I effectively, fell of the bed.

 I stared at the ceiling while Tristan growled hateful words at his sister, and she told him smugly she would be staying here while he was at alpha training. I looked closely at the pattens made by the long dried paint. I saw pictures in the pattens and made up stories to go with them, I laughed and the two siblings stopped yelling about how and why Meera was here, and looked at me.

 I looked at Tristan and smiled sweetly, I hopped up off the floor went into the bathroom and opened the mini frig that was built in under the sink, yes, it is totally awesome I know. I pulled out the ice rack and a number of other things then walked back out with the ice behind my back.

 I walked up to Meera, she was 3 inches taller than me, her eyes were bark blue with flecks of black and gold, her hair was blond and was about midback length. She had a wide face, pointed jaw line, high cheek bones, and she gave me a back case of the heeby geebiez.

 She glared at me "What are you looking at fag?" My smile didn't faulter once as I dumped the whole cartain of ice on her, pushing some into her shirt and down her too short shorts. She gasped eyes wide, I tilted my head to the side and gave her the look of an angel "There are no fags in this room, just two alphas and a bitch."

 She growled and grabbed my shirt pinning my to the closest wall and lifting me a good foot in the air, he eyes were now black. "I will kill you!" I snickered at her face "Why, its simple logic. You are a wolf, wolves are in the dog family, you are also a female wolf, so another word for you. Is bitch."

 She tightened her grip on my shirt and growled louder at me, and then. My stomach growled right back at her. I started to laugh, that seemed to tick her off more, cause she made a strangled bird call.

 I raised my arms and slid out of the shirt, I crawled between her legs and stood half way threw, she yelled as he face connected with the wall and she slid down to her knees. I chuckled and bolted out of the room singing Around the World by Countdown.

 I reached the bottom of the stairs before I herd her following me, I dumped a box of tacks on the last few stairs and all over the floor in front of them. I wiggled my fingers at Jack and Layla as I sprinted by them through the kitchen. I turned a corner and came into to the weight room.

 I hear a loud thuding and more yelling mixed with curse words and a very loud "I'm gunna fucking kill him! Where is he?!" I giggle and quickly staple that clear stuff people use to keep foods yummy, over the archway just about same height as her face.

 I then continue out the other door and move into a shower room, I smile at the three boys in the shower while I dump shampoo all over the floor and put more clear wrap over that door way and close the crystal clear glass door.

 I giggled when I herd another thud and frustrated groaning, I move on to the graffiti room, I bump a whole bottle of green paint into a bucked and blue paint in another. Carefully I place one on each door, then move on.

 More yelling, some deep laughter and lots of cursing, I jog into the laundry room and bump the whole box of laundry soap into the washer, leave the top open and turn it on high, bubbles start to fill it instantly. As I round back into the kitchen I make some coffee, drumming my fingers on the counter while it heats up.