Chapter 15

***

Sora's POV

 I rolled over on the bed for the millionth time after waking up a sweaty mess, I sat up and looked over at my sleeping mate. I sighed and rubbed my face throwing the covers off my newly sculpted body, after I was changed I filled out a little more. My muscals were more noticeable, I was taller, and my sences were off the charts.

 I slid off the bed and sat on the floor, I looked around the dark room seeing everything as easily as if it were day. I sighed again "I need a shower." I had taken up the habit of talking to myself lately, we had gotten back to the house earlier in the night and every time I managed to fall asleep my body would jolt and wake me up. I felt uneasy, and on edge.

 I didn't bother turning on the lights as I made my way into the bathroom, and even with my new night vision, I managed to kick the door frame. "Ah! Fucking mother of jerking off!" I whispered loudly and held my foot.

 "Moon godess this house hates me!" I grumbled as I turned the water on and just sat on the shower floor letting the ice cold water run over my very dirty body. As it began to heat up I put my face in the constan fall of water and smiled "Oh I never thought a shower could be better then sex."

 I stopped smiling and looked at the wall not really seeing anything "Wait, I take that back. Sex is much better, but this is pretty damn close." I turned around and leaned my back up against the slope of the floor letting the water run over me.

 I then realized I hadn't taken off my boxers.

 "Ugh! Geezus Sora, where has the little sanity you have left gone?" I peeled the boxers off and stood hanging them on the top of the ralling. "Mommy?" Sam stumbled into the room in a long shirt holding a stuffed wolf he called wolfy. He rubbed his eyes as he checked the bed for me, when he herd the shower he walking into the bathroom and turned on the lights.

 "Mommy?" I blinked at the sudden brightness and pulled back the curtain just enough to revele my head. "Sam, what are you doing up honey?" I love kids but am very awkward around them. He yawned and looked at me with half closed, glazed eyes "I had a bad dream. I see the evil man when I close my eyes."

 I felt my face soften, I smiled a little at him. I reached up and pulled my boxers back on then reached out to Sam "Come take a shower with me." He smiled and pulled the baggy shirt off and I picked him up.

 "Oh, wolfy can't take a shower too." Sam frown at me "Why not?" I chuckled lightly and placed the stuffed animal on the top of the toilet "He will get full of water then and he would be very droopy." Sam made an 'oh' face at me as I sat on the floor once again and started to wash Sam's body.

 "Oh, and we have to get the armpits too!" I spoke as I tickled Sam and he giggled loudly and tried to get away from my wiggling fingers. "We can't forget your little feet and toes!" I grabbed his feet and ran my fingertip over his foot, he squealed and laughed hystaricly as I stuck my fingers between his small toes. I smiled and blew rassberries on his belly, he snorted as he laghed more and placed his small hand on my face.

 "No! Mommy! Stop that tickles!" I curled my lips over my teeth and pretended to eat his fingers making funny noises as he laughed and tried to pull away. I was in the middle of blowing another rassberry on his belly when a deep voice laced with sleep made me freeze.

 "What" He froze as I turned to look at him "are you doing?" I leaned back and picked Sam up and turned off the water then turned to my tired looking mate. "Well I was taking a shower because I couldn't sleep, then Sam had a bad dream and I decided we both needed a shower. Isn't that right Sam?"

 I looked at Sam as he smiled and nodded at Tristan, Tristan looked at my soaked boxers and raised an eyebrow at me. "I forgot to take them off when I got in...."  I saw him visibly try to hide a smile. "Well come on, its breakfast time."