Chapter 13

Terribly sorry for the waiting my lovelies. Been a bit tired lately what with the kittens needing to be fed ever 4 hours or so. Mama cat is having a hard time caring for them all on her own. Cute lil darlings they are.

***

Sora's POV

 Have you ever been punched in the gut? It hurts like a kick to the nuts at full force, I will tell you right now. DO NOT EVER PISS OFF A WEREWOLF!!! Though me being me that is exactly what I was doing, dispite my pain. I was to the point were I was spitting blood. Squishy was a meanie, he was yelling at me about mindlinking but it was all muffled by the ringing in my ears.

 I laughed at  something he said it sounded like he was telling me he had been born in a tree made of bat shit. The back of his hand smacked across my already numb cheek, I turned back to him and spit my blood on his bare chest "Red's a good color for you ass whipe." He growled at me but I was thinking about how demented these wolves were.

 "Hey, hey Squishy. Is there something wrong with your brain?" He looked at me angery. I was tied between two trees, wearing a corset and thong, and there were sex toys everywere. There is something wrong with these fucking wolves! Okay for starters they are mostly a male pack, then they kidnap werewolves' mates to use as sex slaves all male I might add, and they have more than one room full of things that should not even exist! They even have drugs here that make the human body respond in odd ways. Screw remembering the name of the drugs, most of them were invented by werewolves and humans don't even know about them!

 "Why would you ask something like that?" There was two other wolves in here one was short and grey, the other was just creepy. Always had this smile on his face like he knew the funniest things in the world. I call him Smily and the short one Dull, cuz he just stands there. I raise an eyebrow at Dull "Um, hellooooooo..... Everything here has to do with sex or tourcher. You guys are some siriously kinky wolves." Squishy motioned to Smily "Didn't you say you had a new drug you needed to test?" Smily smiled bigger and nodded eagerly turning to a bunch of bottles pulling out the only yellow one in there.

 "Yes, alpha. I simply call it Z. It is the perfected version of A." Squishy looked interested and grabbed the bottle looking at it intently. "You have finished it then, the ultimate sex drive." I had to hide my laughter, I mean come on, ultimate sex drive? How can you not laugh at that? "Well, I believe this is the correct combination but I have yet to test it and see how it affects the body and behavier."

 They looked at each other then at me, I realized I was going to be their little test subject. I pulled back on the chains holding my wrists and struggled back as they got a needle ready and advanced on me. Just as the needle pushed into my neck and the yellowish liquid worked its way into my blood howls filled the air and there was a rushed sound of growling, barking, and howls of pain. The three rushed out of the room to see what the problem was leaving me there fearing what the drug was going to do, and when it would kick in.

 I listened to the yelling going on around me and hoped it was Tristan. A few of the growls got louder and the trees around me rustled violently. Before I knew it my breathing picked up a bit and my body grew a bit hotter. I watched the entrance to the room I was in and shadows clashed on the trees getting closer. One of the shadows topped the other and it sniffed the air walking closer to me, I grunted as a painful need to be touched hit me making my body spasm. The wolf walked into the room slowly and looked around before he spotted me, head down, sweating, panting, and whining.

 The need was growing and it hurt, the chains on my wrists felt amazing on my skin, the vibrations from the fighting sent a shiver threw me. My eyes rolled  and my knees buckled causing me to hang by my wrists. The wolf tenced then howled out once then shifted and ran up to me, he was tall, very muscular, had black hair. He reached out and lifted my chin to look into my eyes, as soon as his skin met mine an exposion of pleasure washed threw me.