Chapter 3

Please excuse the delayed update. I was dealing with a small trama, one of my bigger fears decided it wanted to crawl out of my fucking ear. Yes, as unlikely as it sounds, a spider crawled out of my ear. I nearly had a heart attack, I thought I had water in my ear so I, naturally, tried to get it out by jumping with my head tilted to the side, what came out was most definatly NOT water. 

***

Tristan's POV

 Do to me being in my wolf form all night I constantly woke up throughout the night. Around 5:30 in the morning Snow got out of the bed. I found it odd she slept in the same bed as Sora, I didn't like it. I was also worried that Sora may very well not be gay, or he could even be homophobic. 

 I lifted my head as she got up, she looked at me "Shush. Don't wake Sora up this early, he goes insane in the morning without coffee." She whispered and patted my head before she walked out of the room and down the stairs.

 I herd her moving around in the kitchen and the aroma of coffee beans filled the room. Sora moaned and rolled over so he clung to my body. My nose twitched at the sound of his voice while he was sleeping. It. Was. Sexy.

 I felt like the happies wolf ever, I found my mate. Sora mumbled something but his words were slurred together and I couldn't understand it. For some reason his scent started to change, and it was driving my wolf and I crazy. I remembered father telling me that if a werewolf finds a human mate and is around them, but doesn't mark them then their smell is altered.

 That must be what this is, it tells other wolves that he is in contact with his mate, me, but not claimed yet. Sora's mouth opened a little, so inviting. I so wanted to kiss him.

 Without really thinking, I shifted back into my human form. Sora's arms tightened around my now human body grumbling and smiling softly. I wished I could see what he was dreaming about. "Holy brother of Jack Frost!"

 He sat up quickly eyes wide open. I blinked twice suddenly very curious as to what goes through this boy's mind. He rubbed his hand that was resting on my chest and a stiffened. Turning slowly his eyes moved up my body, now only half open.

 His eyes met mine and he squinted at me. My lip twitched up at his eyebrow piercing, he had a lot of piercings accually. 16 on his ears, one eyebrow and one under his eye on the same side, and he had shark bites. Two piercings on both sides of his bottom lip.

 He then looked around the room and back at me "I'm dreaming arn't I? Eh what am I saying, of course I'm dreaming. There isn't a man alive that looks that hot. Plus he sure as hell would not be completely naked in my bed."

 He paused and looked under the covers to make sure he was wearing clothes. "Geez, I didn't know I could feel hugery in a dream." He looked at me again and smiled wickedly. I raised an eyebrow at him.

 "If this is a dream, then I can do what ever I want!" He was suddenly stradling me and had a smirk on his face. His face was milimeters from mine, my wolf eager for me to close the distance. I would just have to speed up the telling him I'm a werewolf because once mates share their first kiss, both start to have urges to mate.

 It only gets worse the longer the two wait to mate, all thoughts flew out of my head as I got lost in the never ending green forrest that was his beautiful eyes. Growling softly I reached up gripping the back of his neck and smashed my lips to his.

  He moaned into my mouth and pressed his chest to mine, I flipped us over and started to kiss along his jaw line. He hummed as he leaned his head back and to the side for me, I herd a gasp from the doorway but just continued kissing along his neck and to his chest.

 "Sora! Who the fuck is that?!" Sora's legs bent up on either side of me and he rolled his head to look at Snow. "I don't now why you are in my dream Snow, but go away. I am busy. Unless my bestest friend came to join me!"

 She rolled her eyes at Sora, I nipped at the skin where his shoulder and neck met making him giggle. "Sora, you're not dreaming. There really is a stranger in your bed. AH! Where is the wolf?!??!" Sora shivered as the word wolf left her mouth.

 Sora seemed to realize what Snow had just say cause he sat up pushing me back, my wolf got sad at the lose of contact and I whined at my mate. Both Snow and Sora stared at me funny. Snow sneezed and Sora looked at her.

 "Really Snow? Who fucking sneezes at a time like this?" He suddenly yawned and his eyebrows pushed together "I'm not sleeping." He stood up on the bed and walked off going toward the door, then stopped and pointed at me.

 "You, strange stalker guy whome I have never seen before but is an amazing kisser. Follow the mythical overlord, that would be the oh so handsome me, down stairs so I can get me some of that magical brown liquid." Snow snorted at him.

 "Yo, mythical overlord. That 'magical brown liquid' is called coffee, and the way you drink it it can't even be called coffee. Way too sweet." She looked at me, then pointed down the stairs so I would get a move on.

 I was a little shocked at how well they were taking having a random dude in the house. Once in the kitchen Sora was staring at the coffee maker impaciantly. It wasn't done making the coffee Snow had started.

 His finger tapping on the counter top while Snow ran throughout the house looking for the wolf. "Hurry up!" Sora all but growled at the coffee maker, as if it could understand him. Groaning loudly he turned to me.

 "So, tell me. Who are you, why are you so sexy, how did you get in my house, and why do I get turned on when I look at you?" I had to hold in my laughter, I have never met someone so straight forward. I cleared my throat "May I have some clothes first?"

 He frowned at me and looked my body over again, his boxers were suddenly turned into a tent. "No. You may not have any clothes. You are too hott to cover up." My eyebrows shot up, well he will fit in with the werewolf life style just fine. We didn't care about nudity.

 I nodded at him and decided to be blunt about everything "Okay, I am a werewolf and you are my mate. I am the wolf you saved from the mud pool, my name is Tristan." For a whole 3 minutes he just stared at me with a blank expression.

 Suddenly he was squealing with joy and jumping up and down, he ran over to me and jumped wrapping his arms around my neck. I stood stund while he pulled away from me and started do a completely random dance of some kind.

 "Haha! Oh yes! I knew it! I was right!" Puzzled and shock by his outburst I just watch him dance around the room sing that he was right all along. "Right about what? You're not freaked out or anything?" He smiled hugly at me and shook his head.

 "I have always believe that mythical creaters were real, of course I believe you. I mean who wouldn't? I find an oversized wolf in the woods, take him home, when I wake up the wolf is gone and in his place is a man who sets my skin on fire! What else could you be?" I couldn't help it, I smiled at him, my mate. I can't believe how easy that was!