Chapter 5

Here here!

***

Tristan's POV

 I was dreding going back home. The whole ride there I just wanted to turn back, mother will roast me for staying out more than a day and not opening my mind link with her or the pack. Oh and father! Man, oh man! I'm done for!

 When we had pulled up to the house and I got out Sora fell onto the seat with a soft thud, he looked up at me upside down. I was telling him something but not paying attention, I knew they herd us pull up.

 Someone came out yelling at me, Kate. She was staring at Sora, who was now in my arms hiding his face in my neck. My wolf must have caught him because I don't remember even seeing him move, or moving my body. I thanked my wolf and tried to focus, to no avail.

 I was about ready to pound my head through a rock! "-and Tristan if you don't get your ass over here right now, I will rip your over sized nuts off and make you eat them for dinner tonight!" My jaw dropped at the sentence. I herd laughing in the house.

 I felt my wolf shiver and my body rise in heat, I herd a grunt and Sora fell to his knees one hand clutching his chest the other digging into the grass. His arousle smell filled my nose making my eyes roll. "Shit! Sora!"

 I bolted over to him and hovered closely too worried that if I touch him my wolf and I will lose control. His body shivered violently, I growled in frustration, I wanted to meet his need and satisfy him! I want to make him happy.

 His wide, watery eyes turned to me when I growled and he pushed himself onto me, groaning when his hungery lips met mine, my body just became a fireworks disaster. My wolf was spasming with joy as Sora's legs wrapped around my hips and his pants rubbed mine.

 My father's voice was somewhere in the back of my head, he was getting angery but I didn't care. If he even tried to lay a hand on my Sora then I would fight him. I herd my mother talking to him, she always called me Tray, a short nick name she came up with when I was a puppy.

 I was about to pull away and mark him when he was torn away from me, my wolf was pissed and I saw red when I herd him whimper. It was so painfilled, I growled loudly when I saw my father through my mate on the ground harshly.

 I let my wolf take over and my body changed, far faster than I have ever shifted before, I didn't even wait till I was fully changed before I launched my body at my father. He was just shifting when he realized that I was coming and I landed on him midshift. I locked my teeth into his side, pinning his arm in my mouth.

 He made a noise that sounded like a howl and a growl put together, I flung him away from Sora and crouched over his shaking form. He was making choking sounds while he was curled into the feetle possission. Dad shifted back pointing and yelling at mom about me not truely being Sora's mate because I have not yet marked him.

 I snorted and turned so I was laying over Sora, his whimpers instantly stopped and he moan softly and rolled onto his back breathing very heavy. I whined softly and nuzzled his neck to say sorry about doing this before explaining it all the way to him.

 My wolf was eager and my paws started to shake do to his excitement, I opened my mouth and bit down on his shoulder, where my mark will remain telling every other wolf that he has a mate, and its me.

 He gasped when my teeth sunk in and for a split second he just stared at me in shock, then his face was all about bliss. He curled in around my head to try and hold me closer to him as he yelled out. I had asked mother what is was like to be marked, she said there were no words to discribe how good it felt. I didn't believe her then, but seeing the look on Sora's face was my scent blended with his, well, it made me see how good I was able to make him feel.

 I pulled my teeth out slowly so as not to hurt him, when I pulled back to look at him better his eyes rolled and his hands fell from my fur. When his body went totally limp, I freaked out and whined while nudging him.

 My mother walked up after Kate said something and she patted my large furry shoulder "Hey, calm down he is fine. It happens to all alphas' mates. Your marking bound is too strong for the submissive to handle so he just passed out. Since he is human then he won't wake up for a few hours."

 I herd my father walking up and anger flared in me again, I puffed my tail up, layed my ears back, and raised my hackles showing my teeth at him to warn him not to take a step closer. I refuse to let him get near my mate again. He looked at the ground and put his hands up "Son, I'm sorry. I am just stressed out about the Fullmoon Howl tonight. I didn't know why you ran off, and Fallon came back telling me you went with humans. I was angery and looking for something to take it out on."

 I growled lowly at him and tenced my body up more, no way was he getting near my mate. My own father threw my mate after dragging him away from me while he was in a heat session! He has to know how painful that is for him!

 He sighed and back away "Okay, I see I have some making up to do. I won't touch him, but he needs to get inside." He stepped forward again and I snapped my teeth at him and placed on paw on the ground infront of me.

 For wolves, this ment I would not hesitate to attack should he come any closer. After he left the only ones I would let come with in a 5 foot radius were Snow and my mother.

 I paced in front on my bedroom door, still in wolf form, in case someone made a surprise visit.Snow was talking to my mom down stairs, father was sitting at the end of the hall watching me, and the rest of the pack was gathering around to see why there were two humans in the house.

 I paused at every sound that came from inside my room, Sora was making whimpering sound and I pushed the door open to find him peeling a blood soaked bed sheet from my bite mark. The blood had dried and stuck the blanket to his wound.

 I growled at my father before walking into the room and closing the door. Sora jumped at the soft click of the door and ripped the banket the rest of the way off his shoulder. He bit his lip and his eyes watered, tears streamed down his face before he yelled out.

 "OW, SHIT GOD MOTHER OF PURPLE FLYING ONE EYED HIPPO ASS WHIPE!!!!" My mouth was hanging open as he just kept yelling out the most random shit before stopping to pants and roll off the bed.

 "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?! TRISTAN! Your bed is mean to me, and your floor hurts, and darling those drapes do not go with this carpet." I shifted back to my human form and stared at him. He looked up at me from looking at my mark.

 Since I bit him whil I was in my wolf form the bite is way larger than it normally would be, and is going to leave one nasty scar. He stood up and looked around "Is this your room?" I nodded slowly at him, just waiting for him to flip out on me for biting him.

 "Well, at least you have a bed big enough for both of us. What I'm wondering is if the shower is big enough?" He gave me a side glance and I smiled at his beautiful eyes and walked over to him, I pulled him into a hug and purred at the feeling of his skin on mine.

 He hugged me back and we just stayed like that for a while before I noticed my mark had been bleeding and he had crimson trails all down his body fron and back. Since I was hugging him so do I.

 "We need a shower, you get in first since you're the one bleeding." He looked at himself, then at me and smiled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the shower with him "I'm hurt, because you bit me. So you have to take care of me." I chuckled at his logic, and turned to water on while hugging him again. "Always, Sora. Always."