Chap. 1

ALLYS POV

"Jack I'm going out!" I yelled to him. "Wait!" he yelled and stopped me before I walked out. "What." I snapped "Where are you going?" he said in a serious tone. "I'm going to the skate park now more before I kick you where the sun don't shine." I said rolling my eyes.

"You better be back before 7:30 Ally or I will tell mom you got in trouble again." he threatened. "Fine." I said. I walked outside "Dick" I mumbled under my breath when I passed him. "I love you too Al." He said chuckling.

*SKIPPING TO SKATING.*

"Hey Mason." I said jogging over to him and Brittany. They were my only friends that understood me for me. They knew Jack was my brother but didn't care about him. "Hey Ally, were going to get Starbucks, wanna come?" Brit (Brittany's nickname) asked. "Yeah doh." I replied. I may be a skater but I love me some Starbucks.

We skated down the road to the mall. That's the only Starbucks we know where we can mess with Mr. McGee. A cop that always bugs us yet he loves us. "Aye, look! There he is." Mason said pointing to the cop we all love messing with. "I've got a plan." I said smirking and telling them the plan.

Britt put her penny board down and skated towards Mr. McGee. She grabbed his hat and skated away laughing. "HEY! Brittany Michaels give it back now!" he yelled. That was my cue. I ran over and poked his cheeks smiling innocently at him.

"Hey Mr. McGee. Miss us?" I said batting my eyelashes innocently. "As always Ally. Now give me back my hat." he said frustrated. "I'm sorry, no can do." I smirked and ran over to Brittany and Mason near the fountain. "Ready?" Mason asked. "As ready as I'll ever be." I said. "1...2..." Britt was interrupted by my brother yelling "ALLY WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU DOING." I turned around only to see my brother with like 8 other guys looking at us.

"Oh cheese crackers." (I don't like cussing) I said looking at Britt and Mason with wide eyes. "RUN!" Britt yelled and dropped that hat in the fountain while we all took off.

Mason and Brittany ran different ways then each other. We were all alone running through the mall. Normal day in our neighborhood haha. "ALLY stop running or I will tell mom!" Jack yelled. I didn't care, I knew if I stopped he would grill me out in front of all these people.

I pulled out my phone and texted Britt and Mason (M=Mason B=Britt A=Ally)

A- Meet me at our place.

M-Kay see you there babes. (he always calls then that)

B-Already there.

I ran until I got there hoping Jack didn't follow me. Someone grabbed my arm whipping me around.

I saw Jack and a bunch of other boys.

'Oh shiznit. I'm in deep (deep deep snow😂) do doo.' I though seeing jacks mad face.