Chap 9.

CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO rosser2234. Love youuu haha.

Recap:

"Daddy... I decided too..."

SIX MONTHS LATER.

JACKS POV.

It's been six months since Ally tried to commit. She still hasn't woken up. We called off the rest of magcon tour for this time. All the guys went home while I stayed with my mom at a hotel.

She has 1 more month until we have to pull the plug. It sucks I know but mom can't pay for it anymore. It's to much money. I hope she waked up soon....

MADDIES POV (what the hell bitch?!😂)

That bitch Ally is going to regret ever waking up if she does. She caused my boo to break up with me. I will get my revenge even if It means going to jail.

^1 MONTH LATER^

CARTERS POV.

Today was the day they had to pull the plug on Ally. We had all been a mess all day.

We were all huddled together in the waiting room. We were all going to have a little time alone with her before we pulled the plug. I went first.

I sat down and grabbed her hand.

"Hey Al. It's been a few months since I've heard you laugh or smile. I really miss you. I wish you would've woken up earlier." tears rolled down my face. "remember when we went to WalMart and that old lady got mad at us because we were laughing 'too loud'." I chuckled at the memory. "I'm really going to miss you Ally. Make sure you watch down on us alright? I love you Ally. You were the little sister I never had." I kissed her head and walked out. I let my tears fall as I sat down and Shawn went in.

SHAWNS POV

I walked into Allys room and sat down. I looked at her and sighed.

"Ally we weren't the closest but we hung out some. You were really cool to talk to and hang out with. I remember you pushed me into the pool because I had tickled you one night." I smiled. "Gosh I'm going to miss you Ally. Just look out for us alright? I love you Ally and I will never forget you." I walked out and wiped my eyes and sat next to Carter.

TAYLORS POV

I went in next. I couldn't wait any longer.

"Hey babygirl. It's been so long since I've been here. Sorry about that but we had to go home. You've been asleep for 6 months! I really miss you. I wish you would wake up right now and smile that million dollar smile or laugh that adorable giggle." I was crying but I don't care. "I remember you, cam, nash, Carter and Aaron smack cammed me and you wouldn't stop laughing. That was one of the best days ever. Or when we went to the water park and you made Cam and I ride a ride with you because you were scared to ride alone." I laughed a little. "I miss you Ally and life won't be the same without you. I love you like my little sister. You will always have a special place in my heart and I'll see you soon." I walked out and sat with the rest.

(a/n Imma skip all the rest but they all said similar things to that. I love y'all and I'll prob do a triple update.)

JACKS POV

We were all gathered in her room. Everyone was crying at this point. The doctor walked in and said "You need to do it within the next ten minutes sorry." and walked out.

"I can't believe this is happening." Mahogany said as Jacob pulled her into a hug.(#JOX 💙💙) "Can we just wait a couple more minutes to see?" Aaron asked us. I nodded.

It had been five minutes and nothing happened. We were getting ready to pull it when the craziest thing ever happened.

Ally woke up....... she woke up and blinked at us. We all kinda looked at her in shock.

"ALLY YOUR AWAKE!" Hayes, Shawn, and Aaron screamed and hugged her. She looked terrified.

"Ally what's wrong?" Tay asked. She said words we dreaded to hear.

"I'm sorry but who are y'all?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imma do another update in a little bit but I gotta pee so I gotta hurry with this 😂😂 If you want to be in the book message me or comment! I need a few people to be in here. it's gonna be a first come first serve so hurry! And you will get a chapter dedicated to you! Rosser2234 thanks bæ! Haha well Imma go and then update again!

Love Riley💛💜💚💖💓❤️💙😘😍

Secret Sister (Magcon Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें