Chap. 6

HAYES' POV (ooohhhh😉)

"Anything for my princess" I said as Ally fell asleep on my chest. I smiled down at her, she looked so peaceful laying there. Her phone beeped with a text message. 'I shouldn't look.' I thought.

'Yes, just look. No one will know.'

'Ugh fine.'

I picked up her phone and saw it was from someone named: Mason Da Bæ<3 I thought she was single?

The text said: Hey wanna meet up at the skate park later with me and Brittany?

I put her phone down and sighed. I will never get a chance with her. Of course she likes this Mason dude, he was the one she did that prank with. I guess I just have to find another girl to get my mind off of her.

"We will be landing in New York in ten minuets. Please put on your seat belts.." blah blah blah. "Wake up Ally were about to land." I said shaking her, she woke up and put her seatbelt on. She sent me a smile but I just looked away. Yea I know I'm being a jerk but she messed with my feelings....

ALLYS POV

I smiled at him but he just turned away... What the heck? I just brushed it off and once we landed I caught up to Tay and jumped on his back.

"Hey baby girl." he said and made Cam carry our bags. Luckily there was no fans here so we were able to just go. "Nothin.. Hey do you know what's up with Hayes? He like completely ignored me when I woke up." I said frowning a little.

"I don't know, I'll ask him later when we get to the hotel." Taylor said glancing towards the guys and following them to a... LIMO!?

"WAIT! We ride in a limo?!" I yelled getting excited. Jack J laughed and said yeah. Tay set me in and then sat next to me. I patted the spot next to me when Hayes got in but he ignored me and sat beside Carter. So this is how we were siting: Taylor, Me, Jack, Jack J, Carter, Hayes, Nash, Shawn, Aaron, And Cameron.

The boys were all being stupid so I turned on my phone and saw a text from Mason. (M= Mason A=Ally)

M-Hey wanna hang out at the skate park with me and Brittany later?

A-I can't :( I'm in New York with all the guys.

M-Aww ok but when will you be back?

A-Idk I think their on tour and Jack doesn't trust me at the house alone...

M-Why? You could stay with Brit.

A-Cause last time when I tried...... Um yeah, I wish but jack just doesn't trust y'all idk why.

M-oh. Well I g2g, love yah Al

A-Luv ya too.

"Hey who ya textin there Allyyyyy?" Cam said smirking at me. "No one." I said in a rush. Cam grabbed my phone from my hands and read the last few texts.

"Luv ya too. Oooohhh Does wittle Awwly have a cwush?" he said in a baby voice.

Jack looked pissed but so did Hayes? "No! He's just a friend from the Skate park." I said grabbing my phone back before they could see what I had done last time I was alone. "Ally. I don't trust them. You shouldn't hang out with them." Jack told me. "No. Frick off Jack it's my life." I said annoyed and everyone became quiet until we got to the hotel.

"Hey guys. Okay here are the room assignments: Room 543 is Cam, Nash and Hayes. Room 544 is Taylor, Carter and Jacob. Room 545 is Jack J and Jack G. And then across the hall Room 547 is Mahogany, Ally, Shawn and Aaron." Bart said. "okay I gotta go. Goodbye." He said and left.

"Hey guys. Who are Jacob and Mahogany?" I asked once we got into the elevator. "Oh they are our friends and Mahogany is awesome, you'll love her." Nash said smiling. "Okayyyyyy" I said in a weird voice making everyone laugh.

^Skipping to a few hours later so it's 8:30 pm.^

Mahogany is AWESOME! (she's queen my dear.) Like we immediately became best friends. I'm glad there is another girl. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the guys but I just need a girl ya know?

"Hey girls, the guys told us they are playing truth or dare in their room, wanna go?" Shawn asked us. "Um... doh." Mahogany said and walked out so I followed her. We went in the room that was noisy.

We were all in a circle when I didn't see Hayes. "Hey where is Hayes?" I asked "He went to starbucks." Carter said shrugging. "Okay let's get this started!" Nash said and so we began.

There were stupid dares, like Aaron had to knock on a random door and ask for toilet paper with no pants on. Taylor had to kiss Jack J on the cheek, Jack had to hold me upside down until I sang the ABCs. And other stupid stuff.

Then Hayes walked into the room with a girl.... She looked like a slut honestly. She was wearing a crop top that barely covered her boobs, she had on tiny shorts that her butt hung out of and she had on like 50 pounds of makeup on.. I kid you not.

"Ummmm, Hayes who is she?" Nash said pointing at the girl.

"This is Maddie. My girlfriend." he said looking straight at me when he said it. Everyone looked at him shocked then some looked at me and I felt my eyes well up with tears. "Um. I'm just gonna go to my room. Goodnight." I said getting up and running to my room.

'God, I'm such an idiot! Of course he doesn't like me.' I thought as I sat on mine and Mahogany's bed crying.