Chapter 14

Allys POV

I dragged Connor upstairs to my room. Im done being the happy girl. I can only act for so long before I break. When we got to my room I flopped into my bed, buried my head into my pillow and cried.

"Hey, hey. Al don't cry. I'm here for you, the guys are there for you! They are just a phone call away okay? Don't cry!" Connor said and hugged me. I'm so glad that he's my cousin because I don't know what I'd do without him. He was my rock when I had no one. He made me laugh when I never wanted to smile again. He's just an amazing person.

Connor held me for at least an hour before I calmed down. It's the first time I let my emotions show since it happened. I just hope the guys understand...

Jacks POV

The guys watched Ally and Connor go upstairs and they were silent for about 30 seconds before the questions came rolling in.

(I'm gonna skip the questions.)

"Yes I know him. He's Connor Franta. He's in o2l with Jc, Ricky, Sam, Kian and Trevor." I said answering their questions. I cut them off again. "Connor and the guys are like a second family to her. They were there for her when dad died, they've known each other for 2 years now. He's really important to her so please be nice." I said and looked at their faces which now held understanding instead of anger or confusion.

See, Ally pushed me away when dad died. She would only talk to Connor. She pushed everyone away besides him. I understand why too. He is just always been there for her so when he's here I give them space.

Allys POV

Connor suggested that we go get Taco Bell. So I agreed cause I mean Taco Bell is life. (I get sick when I eat certain things from there😭😷)

^At Taco Bell^

We were sitting in a booth when some of Connors fans came up to us.

"OMG your Connor Franta! And your his cousin Ally Gilinsky!" one really pretty girl said. I was shocked she knew who I was. Connor smiled at her and asked if she wanted to take a picture. She of course agreed. "Here want me to take your picture?" I asked nicely smiling at the girl. "Um no! Your beautiful and I love you! I want you to be in it too!" she smiled widely at me. 'Woah. I have fans.'

So after we took a picture with her, I got her number so we could hang out. Today turned out pretty good! I can't wait to hang out with Connor more.

AUTHORS NOTE BÆ

Hey so short chapter cause if I pause it, it won't save so I'll be fixing this problem soon! So comment If ya wanna be in the book! And the fan will be in this book and I already know who it'll be I just forgot their username so I'll update y'all on that!

2 votes=next chapter

Love Riley💛💗💕💜💓💚💙💖💞❤️😘😍