Chap 12

THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 1K READS MY LOVELIES!

ALLYS POV

All I could see was darkness.. I could hear the guys. They were crying? All I remember was screaming and the taste of metal... Am I Dead??

JACKS POV

Ally is supposed to wake up soon. They said she had to get surgery and that the surgery took away her cancer... Yeah I didn't know she had it but I'm glad it's gone. Now for the wait...

HAYES' POV

I missed Ally. She's so beautiful. I wish I could call her mine but I messed that up when that Bitch Maddie came into the picture. We broke up 2 years ago and I'm thankful. I think I'm in love with Ally though. I hope she gives me another chance....

(AN-OK SO I NEED YA HELP BABES. YOU NEED to comment if ya wannabe in this book. And I have great things for this book and there will probably be like 25-28 chapters and maybe a sequel idk. But comment If ya wanna!)

ALLYS POV

I opened my eyes and saw all the Gus sitting there. "Hey she's awake." Taylor said and they all shot towards my bed. "Hey Nash, Cam, Carter, Hayes.... You all showed up!" I said happy not remembering where I was or quite frankly why I was here.

They all looked at me weird... "Ummm.... Ally do you remember anything?" Jack asked. "Well yeah. Hayes how is Maddie and your relationship going?" I said and looked at him questioningly. They all looked shocked and happy at the same time. "Ally....." Hayes whispered and hugged me. "Your back. My baby girl is back." Cam said and pushed Hayes outta the way. Soon they all crushed me into a giant hug.

I was confused so I asked a few questions. "Why are y'all hugging me like you haven't seen me in forever? And Jack where's mom? Isn't she here at Magcon with us?" Everyone got really pale and Jack teared up.

"Al bear.... You lost your memory for 1 year and 4 months... You and mom were in a car crash yesterday and mom died.... Im so sorry..." Jack said, tears gliding down his face freely.

My world went to hell from that point on.

-A WEEK LATER DAY BEFORE FUNERAL.-

ALLYS POV

I was laying in my bed with my door locked, staring at a picture of my family when Jack was 8 and I was 4. We were all smiling and we looked so happy. Funny how just 11 years later I would be the depressed, parentless girl that used to be carefree and happy.

' Why couldn't I have died with dad. He protected me. He died saving me.' The tears ran down my face into my pillow.

-FLASHBACK-

"Daddy!! Can we go get ice cream?" 7 year old Jack asked. Daddy smiled down at Jack and I as Jack let me on his back. "Yea Daddy can we go gwet ice cweam?" I asked and did a puppy dog face. I was 3 at the time.

"Sure thing!" Dad said and picked up his keys as Jack carried me on his back out to the car. That day was one of the best ever.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

The guys couldn't get me to talk. I didn't want to. Hayes and Shawn tried to get me to eat, I wasn't hungry. Aaron got slapped by Cam trying to make me laugh, I couldn't.

Depression sucks. It's like a tornado slowly ripping away your insides. I don't feel any emotion around anyone. I cry myself to sleep at night. I can tell they're worried about me. I just miss mommy and daddy. The flashbacks keep coming.

It's

Slowly

Killing

Me..............Help..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K so I'm crying writing this cause I have bad relationships with my parents right now and I actually was diagnosed with depression after Marie died.. So I wanna talk a minute about depression.

Please read this. If your reading this your special. Your a beautiful person inside and out. Don't let anything tell you other wise. Your important to me and a lot of other people. If your having a hard time in your life right now please contact someone if you want to get yor feelings out. I'm always here to talk, trust me I know how you feel. It's a hard thing to go through. I want you to get better and if you need someone to talk to I'm here. Just remember I love you, God loves you, and a lot of other people do too.

Love Riley💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💕💖💞💋💘😍😘