Chap. 2

"Ally. What the heck did you do that for?!" Jack said. "Ummmm. Not to be weird or anything but Jack who is she?" a guy with a bandana on asked. A very cute guy I may add. "She's my sister. I'll explain later." he said glaring at me. I shrunk back, I heard footsteps behind me.

"We are going home and your going to explain why you did this." he said pulling me roughly towards our house. "Hey man, stop. She has a choice." Mason said grabbing my hand. I shook free of Jacks grip. "Jack. I will come home when I want to. You cannot fore me." I said coldly glaring at him. Meanwhile all of these random guys are staring at us making me uncomfortable.

"Fine." he said stomping away, the boys following him.

"Are you okay?" Brit asked me. "Yeah I'm fine." I said smiling at them. "At least we messed with Mr. McGee." I said laughing. "We need to do this more often." Mason said. "I'm gonna go see if Jack the ass (get it?no? okay that's cool..) is gonna throw a hissy it when I show up." I told them sighing and walking off.

JACK GS POV

"I can't believe you never told us you had a sister." Carter said. "Or that she's hot." Taylor added. I glared at him. "Yeah well she begged me not to tell, she didn't want to be known as my little sister." I said.

They had a lot of questions about her, like why she was in trouble and everything. I explained that since dad died she went downhill and started getting into trouble and hung out with Brittany and Mason.

We were sitting in the living room when I heard the front door open and close. "ALLY MICHELLE GILINSKY GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE NOW!" I yelled. She walked in looked at me, then flipped me off.

"Ally, why did you throw his hat in the fountain?" I questioned her. "Because... It's fun and it was just a joke. Calm your freakin tits." she said rolling her eyes. "Ally you need to stop." I said getting frustrated. "You don't own me Jack. It's my life! I can do whatever the flying monkeys I want!" she said.

"Dad wouldn't want you to! I doubt he is proud of what you've done." I said. I regretted it the second I said it. Her eyes started to fill with tears. "Ally I-" she interrupted me. "I don't want to freaking hear it Jack. I hate you. NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" She yelled and ran upstairs slamming her door.

I forgot the guys were here until Nash said "Dude. Are you okay?" "What did I just do?" I said sitting down on the couch and put my head in my hands.

'She hates me.' I kept thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so here are the guys ages in this book!

Cam-19

Carter-19

Nash-16

Taylor-19

Aaron-15

Shawn-15

Jack J-19

Jack G-19

Hayes-15

Jacob-16

Mahogany-15

Ally-15

Hope you like this book! 1 vote for next chapter!

Love Riley💛💙💜💚❤️😘😍

Follow me on twitter! riley_rileyh