Chapter 17

Allys POV

I woke up this morning in extreme freakin pain. I got up out of bed and went to the bath room to see that I got the worst thing ever a girl can get..

No not pregnant you idiot. I got my period! Geez I wouldn't do the nashty (get it?) with someone.

I walked down stairs cause I needed more pads and I wanted a cuddle buddy and a lazy day with someone. This wasn't going to be pretty if they won't cooperate.

Oh your probably wondering what happened yesterday? Well let's just say that Tasha and Steph slapped the boys and then we went up to my room. Their reactions were pretty funny too. I'm just glad they apologized after Steph kinda went off on them. It was so funny. I was ready to get pop corn.

I walked downstairs and saw Hayes and Aaron on the couch. "Hayesssss, Aaarrooonnn." I said in a sing songy voice. Aye I get weird moods okay? Okay. "Ummm what ?" Hayes said giving me a weird look.

I batted my eye lashes and said "Can y'all please go to the store and get me pads and chocolate?" Hayes made a disgusted face "Ah hell no! Go yourself." he said still disgusted.

Bad mistake Hayes. Bad mistake.

Connors POV

I woke up to hear Hayes and Aaron screeching like little girls and stuff breaking. So I did What anyone teenage boy would do... I got on my phone and walked downstairs. (This just killed me 😂)

When I got downstairs I saw Ally about to tackle Aaron into the glass coffee table. "Woah woah woah. Al calm down." I said and grabbed her in a tight hold. "JACK GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW." I yelled.

He came running down and asked Ally what happened. What she told us made us cringe but agree seeing as what just happened.

So we went to the store and got some pads for her and only one lady called us a pervert. Not so bad but we did get lots of weird looks.

When we got home we noticed everyone was outside besides Ally and they all looked terrified. "Taylor what happened dude?" Jack asked. "Man, Ally had gone bat shit crazy!" he exclaimed and turned to talk to Nash and Cam again.

'Well here goes nothing.' I thought as I walked inside to give her her stuff.
AUTHORS NOTE
THANK TOU SO MUCH FOR 4K ON THIS BOOK!!!
Love Riley 💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💕💖💖💘😍😘