Chap. 7

TAYLORS POV

"YOU FREAKING IDIOT!" I yelled at Hayes. "What?" he asked being clueless. "Bro. You can't act like you like a girl and then ditch her." Nash said shaking his head and glaring at Hayes.

"I'm going to go find Ally." Mahogany said sounding worried. Jack was sitting on the couch glaring at Hayes with his fists clenched.

ALLYS POV

I looked over and saw my bag. I pulled out a box that had my old best friend in it. I took it out and held it in my hand. 'I'm worthless, no one would care.' I thought.

(A/N: Ok there will be some self harming going on so if you can't Handle that skip this part! And please don't harm yourself. I love you and I'm here If you need me.)

I put it on my wrist and cut. I kept cutting as I made my way to the bathroom and locked the door. I slid down and cut more.

I guess I underestimated how deep I did and my vision started to get black. I layed down and thought 'Goodbye world, I love you Jack.' It faded to darkness but I heard someone scream.....

MAHOGANYS POV

I walked out of their room rolling my eyes at how stupid Hayes was being. I mean Maddie looked like a total slut. I just hope Ally is okay. She told me she really liked him and she seemed crushed when he said that she was his girlfriend.

I walked into our room and heard sobs coming from the bathroom. "Ally, it's ok... It's Mahogany open up babes." I said and knocked. Then her sobs stopped. "Ally come on open the door." I said getting worried. "Damn it Ally! Don't do anything stupid!" I yelled and grabbed a bobby pin to pick the lock. I opened the door and screamed at what I saw.

Allys arms were all cut up and she was laying in a puddle of blood. The boys minus Hayes and Maddie ran in. They were all freaking out. "SOMEONE CALL 911!" Jack J yelled. Cam called and Jack and Nash were by Allys body. Jacob was comforting me and I was crying. Everyone else was in shock.

The paramedics came and took Ally. Jack went in the ambulance with her and we all went behind them. It was dead silent besides mine, Cam, Taylor, and Nash's sobs. Carter was trying to hold back his tears as was everyone else.

*AT HOSPITAL*

JACK GS POV

(Sorry I keep switching!)

I can't believe she tried again. She tried a couple of weeks after dad died and promised she wouldn't again. We got to the hospital before everyone else and I was forced to stay behind.

I sank down to the floor, put my head in my hands an cried. All the guys got there and were all pretty much crying. "Hey bud. Come on, sit in the seat." Jack J said quietly to me. Hayes looked like he saw a ghost. "It's all my fault." He said quietly as tears were rolling down his cheeks. I ignored them and thought of how I was going to tell Mom. 'Maybe I should call Brittany and Mason. They helped her last time.' I thought to myself.

I got up without saying a word and called Mom.

J-Hey mom.

M-Jack hurry I'm busy right now. what do you need?.

J- Um... Ally tried to commit.... again.

M-....... I'll be out there in 2 hours. I love you Jack. Stay strong for Ally bear.

She hung up and I shook my head and noticed all the guys staring at me. "What do you mean she tried again?" Taylor said his face going white. "I'll explain later. I'm gonna call her friends." I said wiping my tears..

(b-Brittany m-Mason j-Jack)

J- Hey Brittany, Mason.

B&M- Um. What do you want Jack?

J- She tried again." I sighed.

B- No....No. NO!.

You could hear her sobbing through the phone.

M- Well be there in 2 hours. Cya soon.

I hung up and went and sat back down.

"Ally Gilinsky?" a doctor called. We all stood up. "Well. We don't know if she is going to live. We worked on her, but she lost a lot of blood... Right now she's in a coma. I'm sorry." he said and walked away.

I sunk down in a chair and cried. 'It's all my fault.' I thought.

HEY LOVELIES.

So Ally is in the hospital 😭. And I want y'all to know. If you are thinking about suicide or self harm or if you already do that. Please stop. I know what it's like, I've been through it too. But I found people who helped. And if you want to talk I'm always here for you. Your beautiful and you deserve a chance. So just know that I love you and many more do too. No matter what there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Love riley 💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💕💖💞