Chapter 15

Allys POV

We were walking home when I got a phone call from Britt.(Bold-Ally Italics-Britt)

"Hey Ally! Mason and I were wondering if you wanted to come skate with us.""Yeah, sure but can I bring my cousin Connor with us?"

"Yep. Cya there!" she hung up.

"What did you just get me into?" Connor asked me his lips making a straight line like he was mad. "Oh nothing really. We are just going skating with a couple of my friends.... Is that alright with you?" I asked him getting worried he didnt want to go. "OH! Ok I'll go. Just make sure you tell Jack where you're going. I dont want him to bite my head off like he did last time." He said smilng at the memory.

FLASHBACK

I was spending the summer with Connor and his friends from O2l. Kian and Ricky took me out to go shopping, me being the 12 year old girl I am, I started fangirling when I saw a poster of Justin Beiber. "AH OH MY GOD!" I screamed. "WHAT?!" Kian jumped when I screamed so he screamed back. "I saw Justin Beibers picture. Thats all." I said smiling innocently. He glared at me while Ricky laughed. "Oh Kian. You should have seen your face! It was priceless!!" Ricky said between fits of laughter.

We were penny boarding home and Kian thought it would be funny to playfully push me. Well, he pushed me pretty hard and I fell off the board onto my wrist. It bent in a weird way and I screamed. Ricky and Kian immediatley stopped and helped me up taking me to the hospital.

I broke my wrist and when Jack found out he yelled at the guys. It wasnt very pretty so he took me away from them and pretty much banned me from seeing them. Then I saw them again soon so it wasnt that bad.

FLASHBACK OVER

--NEXT DAY--

I woke up and put on a real outfit: White skinny jeans, Blue tank top with a jean jacket on, a black beanie that said "Bish Whet" on it and my blue vans.

I walked downstairs and saw Connor surrounded by Taylor, Cam, Nash, Carter, Shawn, Matt, and Jack J. "Why are you taking her out today? Are you guys dating or something?" Tay asked him as he crossed his arms. "Yeah, thats like illegal. Your 21 and shes 16." Shawn said. (No hate) "NO! Heck no. I wouldnt date Ally! She's my-" I cut Connor off by walking into the room acting as if I hadnt heard anything.

"Hey Con. Ready to go?" I asked glancing at the guys that were still glaring at Connor. "Yeah I guess. Just let me get my wallet and my keys and we'll go." He said never looking away from the guys as he walked out of the room. "Ally. You can't go out with him!" Cam looked at me with disgust. "What? Guys we aren't dating! He's my cousin for petes sake! I would never date him!" I yelled looking at them like I didnt know them.

Their faces softened and they tried to apologize but I cut them off. "You know what? No. I'm not gonna stand here and freaking forgive you that easily. You just judged me when you didn't know the real facts." I felt tears build up in my eyes but I didnt bother wiping them away. It was the first time they saw my emotions. "I'm not going to talk to you guys right now. I can't stand to look at you actually. So tell Connor that I'm not going today please." I turned and walked towards the door and paused before I walked out. "Better yet, Don't talk to me for the rest of the summer." I said and walked outside going to the old lake no one knew about but  Jack and I.

'I wish I had at least one real friend I could go to when I needed them and they would listen.' I thought to myself as I sank down onto my butt watching the lake.

-An Hour Later-

I was sitting there still thinking when I heard a noise that was coming from somewhere behind me in the woods. I stood up and backed up so my back was towards the lake. The noise was getting closer and closer until I saw what it was....

It was a girl?

She looked pretty nice, I dont think she was gonna kidnap me. I mean we looked the same age so I guess I'm safe.

'Um...Hi. I'm Stephanie." she said smiling at me a little. "H-Hi. I'm Ally." I said and sat down again. It was about a minute before she sat down beside me. She looked over at me and sighed. "Okay, I know I just met you but I can tell there is something wrong. So if you want to you can tell me. I promise I wont judge. And we can become best friends if you want. I mean I'm a loser (JK LOVE YOU BAE @rosser2234) haha just kidding but you look like you need a friend." she said and smiled nicely at me.

"Thanks..... Well heres my story I guess..."

After I finished telling her my story she looked shocked, sad, and mad. Her face got red and she started yelling.

"THAT FREAKING MOTHER TRUCKER! WHY DID HE DATE THAT BI**H  MADDIE! AND WHY ARE THOSE GUYS SUCH JERKS! I MEAN COME ON! IF I EVER MET THEM I AM GONNA BITCH SLAP THEM FOR DOING WHAT THEY DID TO YOU!" Stephanie said and finally  calmed down after she blew up.

It was quiet for about a minute with us looking at each other before we bursted into laughter. I dont really know why it was so funny but it was. I think I made a new best friend after all.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey lovelies! I'm writing this on my laptop so sorry for any mistakes haha. I hope this saves cause my phone isnt working so I'll be updating on here until it works!

SO Stephanie is going to be a major part in this book now so keep that in mind my lovelies! If you wanna be in it then comment! SO I'm gonna go but I may update at like 10 tonight so keep your eyes peeled!

3 votes=next chapter

Love Riley