Chap 11

Mmmm k so quick note! I need 4 girls to volunteer to be Allys best friends. Rosser2234 is already one so I need 4 more! contact me immediately! I enjoy.

ALLYS POV

So yeah. I have cancer... But don't worry, they said that treatment will cure it. (Prayers for my grandma who is doing terrible with cancer and anyone else who does😓🙏) So today I am going for treatment. Mom is taking me because she knows too... I hope everything goes well.

"Al hun, we gotta go if we wanna get there on time." Mom said urging me out the door. "Ok, ok. Just tell Jack I said bye." I said and walked to the car. I leaned my head back on the headrest because my head was pounding. One thing that sucks is I always get headaches because of it.

Mom got in and we started to drive to the hospital. It's about 30 minutes away from the house so I decided to call Jack J. He's my bestfriend now. I go to him for everything. He was there for me when I was on my periods... that may sound weird but he would bring me chocolate and candy and listened to me. So yeah he's my bestie and I get pretty bitchy when I'm on my period so yeah. I'm surprised.

He didn't answer.. 'Huh, that's weird. He always answers.' I thought. I looked up just in time to see an 18-wheeler headed straight for us. It had crossed the middle an was coming head on.

The last thing I heard was mom and I screaming and it went black..

JACK JS POV

I was hanging out with the guys. We had all gotten back together and we were all Chillin at my house and Jack had just gotten here. We turned on the tv and it was on the news channel.

"Reports just came in from highway 55. An 18-wheeler lost control and swerved over into the other lane. Crashed head on into a red venza. The venza had two young women in it. They are both in critical condition and were air-lifted to the hospital." a news reported said.

Jack froze and looked at the tv. "Man I feel bad for that family." Hayes said and we all agreed with him. Jack was still looking at the tv and his face had gone pale.

"Jack are you okay?" Nash asked placing his hand on his shoulder. "No...." Jack said and put his head in his hands.

"What's wrong bro?" Cam asked. "That's my moms car..... She was taking Ally to the doctors....Oh my god." he said and started pacing the floor. I looked around and started bawling. Everyone looked shocked. Then Jacks phone rang...

JACKS POV

My phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Jack Gilinsky?" a woman asked. "Yes it is." I said worried. "I'm sorry sir. But your mother just passed away. Your sister is holding on though. Please hurry." she said and hung up.

I dropped my phone and sank to my knees and started crying.

Mom had started being our mother again. She was there for Ally when I wasn't this past year and now she's gone.

"SHES GONE!" I sobbed. "who?" Tay asked. All the guys were watching me. "Mom... Mom is dead." I said as I got up and grabbed my keys. I hopped into the van and everyone followed me silently. We got to the hospital and we went and sat in Allys room.

"God I hope she's ok." Hayes said and started crying.