I

Story will be told through 1st person. Characters name is Seoyeon.

"Bye, Jagi! I'll see you in two months!" Jackson yelled. He was about to board his plane to start tour.I couldn't hold back. I ran up and hugged him. He laughed and then gave me a sweet kiss.

"I'll be back. I promise." He said before kissing your head.

"I love you!" You said in Chinese. That was the only thing you knew in Chinese but he loved it when you used his native language. He turned and smiled. He yelled an I love you too in your native language, Korean.

I watched as him and the rest of the boys boarded the plane. My face started to get hot and tears threatened to come out. I shook my head and reminded myself he would be back. I took a deep breath and walked away from the gate. It was like I left a piece of me.

I walked to my car at the parking lot and got in. I cranked the heat up. It was really cold outside and I forgot a coat. The drive home seemed to go fast. I was jamming out to Got7 the whole way. It did make me a bit sad. Jackson and I had been married about a year and a half. This was his first tour since we got married. Now that we did everything together, being apart was a lot harder than before. I held back my tears and changed it to Twice. I did my best to get my mind off my dorky husband.

When I reached home it was late so I went to bed. I was a lot colder than normal. Probably because Jackson wasn't there. That boy is like a heater. I miss him. I got up and grabbed two extra blankets from downstairs. Once I warmed up a bit then I fell asleep.