VI

~A Month Later~

So much has happened. I developed a small bump. I bought some maternity clothes that I thought were cute. I also have been talking to Minseo. We went out together a lot and have bonded. She will even come over and drop off food on her breaks. She is a really sweet lady and I'm lucky I have her. She even comes to doctor visits for support.

I woke up with another wave of morning sickness. I was a bit used to it at this point.

After stumbling to the store I was greeted by Minseo. She handed me a bag and I handed her 5 dollars. She already knew what I wanted and I knew the cost.

"Anything extra?" She asked.

"Nope." I said and walked out. I felt really bad and needed to go back to bed. As soon as I got home I did.

When I woke up I ate some of Minseos soup she had been supplying me with. It was amazing.

I sat on the couch scrolling through my phone with music in the background. Jackson texted me and I tried to call. He was busy so he could only text. We had a short conversation till he had to go but he just wanted to talk. About an hour later he texted me again

I answered his call and he yelled my name as normal. I laughed and asked how he was doing. His response caught me a bit off gaurd.

"I'm good. I miss you. Hey quick question, do you want kids?" He asked. I thought the boys had told the secret but I played it off like they didn't just in case.

"Yeah, why?" I said a but blushy.

He then explained, "I had a dream last night that we had a little girl and we were so happy. I want that to be a reality. I really want kids with you, Seoyeon."

I was shocked. "I agree. I want kids with you too." I said with a smile plastered on my face. I think we are ready.

"She was so cute. I don't want to wait. I want one now. No rush but I think we are ready." He said. I could really tell he was in love with the idea.

"Maybe we will have to work on that." You said. He laughed and gave me that look that always made .e flustered.

"Stop it. I hate that look, it always gets me flustered." I whined a bit. It was annoying, it always made me turn red.

"That's the whole point." He laughed. We sat in comfortable silence for a little bit before he spoke again.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"I love you."

"I love you too Jackson Wang."