VII

~1.5 Months Later~

I stood at the gate in my large coat waiting for him. Today was the day they got back. I did my best to hide the bump that was a bit more noticeable now. I tapped my foot waiting for them to land. I looked out the window to see their jet pulling to the gate. I was jumping in anticipation.

I saw them.

Jackson was at the front. He noticed me and lowered his mask. He smiled and practically ran over. Before I could do anything he was kissing me. I loved his kisses. I missed his kisses.

"I missed you." He said before hugging me. I pushed him a bit so he wouldn't completely squish me.

"I thought you liked my tight hugs." He pouted. I laughed and so did the boys who were now standing near us.

"I do, it's just I don't think the baby would appreciate it." I said laughing a bit. Everyone laughed at Jackson's confused expression.

"What baby? We don't have a baby? Your not-" He started but then it hit him. "WAIT YOUR PREGNANT!" He yelled. I nodded with a bright smile and he hugged me. His hug was loser as to not hurt the baby. He let go and kissed me all over my face. I always laughed when he did that. I forgot how much I missed his joy.

He hugged me again and I heard him crying. I let go and looked at his teary face. "Aww, Jackson..." I trailed off.

"I'm really happy Seoyeon. I can't believe it." He said. I reached up and wiped his tears. I then held his face and he leaned into my hand.

"How long have you known?" He asked. He was now beside me holding my hand as we walked out.

"The day after you left. The boys knew as soon as I did." I said. He looked at you and then gave a dirty look to the boys.

"We swore not to tell." JB said shrugging.

"Plus that would have ruined the surprise." Yugyeom laughed.

"How far are you along?" Jackson asked.

"About 2 and a half months." I beamed. It was so much better talking about it with him.

"I still can't believe it." He said in a soft voice. I smiled and we exited the airport.

"You guys can come over for dinner once you unpack." I said to the group of boys. Jackson nodded and they shrugged.

"We probably will. There is no food at home." Said JB before getting in the van. Jackson and I waved to them then we went to my car.

He put his things in and we climbed in. He turned the car on and I noticed he was crying. I then asked, "What's wrong Jackie?"

"I'm just. I-. I'm really happy." He said through tears. I smelled and rubbed his arm. My eyes teared up as well.

"I am too Jackson." I said before pecking his cheek. He smiled and then we started to drive home.