IX

~About 3 months later~

Jackson and I were strung across the couch. His arms were wrapped around my body and he had his hand gently placed on my stomach.

We had soft music in the background and I was drifting in and out of sleep. It wasn't that late but I'm  always tired. Jackson was lightly twirling my hair and humming to the song. I loved these kind of nights.

My eyes shot open when I felt an odd feeling. It was like a kick in my stomach but from the inside. The baby.

I gasped in excitement causing Jackson to wake up. He mumbled, "What is it, baby?"

"Its the baby. It kicked!" I said in excitement. It felt so much more real now that it could move. I heard Jackson sniffling and looked at him.

"Aww Jackie." I said. I touched his face lightly and he rested his head in my hand.

"I'm really happy babe." He said lightly. He then reached down and pecked my lips. I loved his kisses like this. I could always feel his emotions when he kissed me.

"So are we going to find out the gender or wait?" Jackson asked trying to distract from his tears. I laughed and whipped his tears.

"I would like to know if that's okay. I want to start their room." I said with a smile on my face. I couldn't not smile while talking about my baby.

"That sounds amazing. I'll see if we can get an appointment." He said petting my hair. I snuggled up coser to his chest and closed my eyes.

"We need names." He said.

"Okay. I was thinking Jangmi for a girl or Kwangsoon for a boy." I said. My head was still against his chest.

"What about a Chinese name like Feihong." He said.

"I like them both." I paused then asked, "What do you hope for?"

He thought for a minute and said, "I don't care either way. As long as we get a family together."

"I think it'll be a girl." I said. He smiled and kissed my head.

"I'm really excited." He said for about the millionth time.

"Jackson, you say that at least 30 times a day." I said giving him an annoyed answer.

"Well I just want to let you know I'm excited and ready for this baby." Jackson said sweetly.