VIII

Switch to Jackson's POV

Also it is the next morning.

~

I rolled over to hug my wife only to find an empty spot. I could see she wasn't in the bathroom so I got up to see if she was alright.

When I came downstairs she had a coat on and was going to the door. "Where are you going?" I asked. It seemed to make her jump.

"I was just going out to get some snacks." She said. I ran down the stairs and pulled her over to the couch.

I made her sit and said, "Not happening. Now that I'm home it's my job." I turned and grabbed a hoodie and pants from upstairs. I changed and left before she could protest.

The cold air felt nice as I walked to the small store. I was still amazed at the fact that I was going to be a father.

The small bell at the door rang as I walked in. I said hello to the lady working and went to grab snacks. I didn't even think to ask what she wanted. I also didn't have my phone so I couldn't call her.

"What would she want..." I said to myself.

"A crunch bar, a family size bag of Doritos, and chicken flavored ramen." Said a voice. I looked over to see the lady working, beside me. She handed me the three items.

"Thank you." I said a bit hesitant. I followed her back to the counter and started to check out.

"I bet she is happy you are back. She really missed you." She said, still focused on the register.

"My wife must come here often." I said. I was a bit interested by the woman.

"Oh yes. Your Seoyeon is quite the young woman. She comes to see me everyday. Most of the time we just talk. She is a beautiful lady." The woman said. She then handed me my bag.

"I'm Jackson by the way." I said suddenly remembering manners. I also hoped to get her name.

"I know. Now go, she is probably growing impatient." Said the woman. I said a quick thank you and exited.

As I was walking I saw a man across the street selling flowers. I figured Seoyeon could wait a bit so I grabbed a bouquet of flowers for her.

I reached home to find Seoyeon asleep in our bed. She had her hand gently placed on her stomach. I set her things in the kitchen and put the flowers in a vase before going back upstairs.

I climbed in beside her and hugged her. She softly nuzzled into my chest and put her hands gently on my sides. I kissed her soft hair which made her smile. I loved for her smile.

"Your back." She mumbled.

"Sorry I took so long. I didn't know what to get. I also stopped and got some flowers." I told her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"That's really sweet Jackson." She said. I then saw her start to cry. I distanced myself a bit so I could see her face better.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked. I was kind of scared.

"I just. I really love you." She said practically sobbing. I hugged her and returned the 'I love you'.

I didn't really get why she was crying. Then it hit me.

Let the mood swings begin.